NTUC Fairprice

NTUC Fairprice Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews
I work at one of the branches. I would say that all of the people there are friendly. However, there was some miscommunication and misunderstandings, that should not have happened in the first place, due to payroll, but this is also solely because of the agency I went to. Overall, I learnt a lot but I would not commit for that long.
Pros
Friendly people working
Cons
a good learning experience. Was often moved to different departments so had to learn from scratch within a limited time which helped improve my adaptability
Typically a day at work involves bringing out merchandise and display them. Sometimes there is delivery and I have to check the DO. Occasionally I have to do housekeeping. There are other duties too like wrapping the magazines.
Pros
pleasant environment
Learn something new everyday, peak hours only in afternoon, good company culture. Everyone is fun to work with. Great job benefits and jobs are easy.
Pros
Fun company culture
Cons
go find other job like usher or some event better pay and more enjoyable.Here your carry heavy stuff and some time you may injured yourself so join if you wanna work out and get paid at the same time.You will need to have a flexible mind if not you might be hard on you.Also some team leader will be more biased base on if you are ite or o-level same goes to the senior.So ya working is never a good thing but no choice need money.
Some senior although they are fierce but they still guild you well just that you have to get use to their "gangster" attitude.

Others you might get back stab, control around and sometime split vulgar by the old seniors there in hokkien usually which i understand.

Team leader is OK (OK as in normal attitude arrogant and strict) but just that he carry customer ball too much during selling orange until they climb over his head.Unlike some other company i worked they have the right to ignored customer if they gone too much.
Pros
other than what i said no pros
Cons
control about, harder work, lesser pay then other company
Fun to work with the aunties at Khatib Fairprice. They are welcoming, Friendly and easy to work with. Welfare and safety are always the priority whilst working there.
Pros
timely breaks
Cons
standing long hours
I have learnt hw to put the product at shelves
I have learnt how to check expire date

I know hw to check the items

Be confident
Pros
Groceries
Cons
Long hour