NTUC Fairprice

NTUC Fairprice Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

Quite tiring because I was in non-food department. The team leader is absolutely unreasonable and impatient. She blames me that I told the manager that the roster had not been released yet during my second day(by right, my roster should be released on first day). She scolds her department members for unreasonably and ridiculously. On the other hand. there is also a lazy NTUC boy who walks around, use mobile phone and always talks to the merchandisers unnecessarily. I had been doing most of the replenishing work and he did little. He has bad temper and terrible attitude by yelling toward his colleagues and merchandisers. Quite a number of temp staff left because of these two black sheep. Overall, it has been a disaster in NTUC Marine Parade non-food department.
Pros
Not bad pay during COVID-19 period
Cons
Two disrespectful staff in my department
I only can say that their arrangements of staffs are very poor. I work as a temperature screener in morning shift suppose is 2 persons but end up only me alone go toilet or lunch hours are so diffcult but in afternoon shift got 2 persons can take turn to go. That's all I wan to say.
I need to take customer temperature and scanning of identity card under the sun. I have to guide customer how to qr code download Apps, help them to key in their information. Too many work to do at this outlet and have to work under the sun.