NTUC Fairprice

NTUC Fairprice Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Management and staffs in tanglin mall are great! Having alot of fun working there. However with a toddler, i dont have enough time to spent with my kid especially when i have to work in the afternoon shift
A good place to work as colleagues is generally quite nice due to the existing values and culture set up in the organisation. However, depending on which department you are in, the working hours can be quite long and prone to ever-changing challenges due to the scale and size of the company.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Long Working Hours
A good place to earn a lot more but no room to grow for foreign workers. A very stress full job. Difficulty in acquiring new staff. Management care less about the foreign workers and favor the locals despite of their wrong doings. A place where I find a lot of friends with different cultures.
Jobs aren't just a paycheck, and, given the amount of time spent working, it's important for me to make sure there's a good fit. This company has good culture and I learned a lot.
I learn how to handle customer and now in savills I learn how to manage residence enquiry. in this MA line I seen many type of people and their view on each of them.