NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd logo
NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd

NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd Employee Reviews

Fun and approachable

I've been in NTUC FIRST CAMPUS for 6 years and I can say that it is worth it of your time and effort. The culture, the salary, the children and the bond that I had with the management and with my colleagues were excellent and awesome. So better try to work at this company because it is highly recommended.

Its a good place to build your career

Depends on your RO. Some RO are good some RO are so so some RO are meh. Good RO = good colleagues = good culture happy workingIf you cant fit into the culture it will be difficult for you.Need to have a good mindset when joining there. Give a few weeks, you'll get the hang of it. Paperworks? It will keep increasing but its good for your experience.

Pros

Good benefits. Alot of trainings to upgrade yourself

Cons

Paperworks

No work life balance

Don’t expect work life balance. Benefits are general, dont expect muchDepends on leaders, if you get good ones you are lucky. Leaders will listen to your opinion.

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

Fun workplace

Great for people who love to work with children. Good hands-on training and experiences. Challenging exposure to handling different behaviour of children.

Pros

Free lunch, lots of laughter.

Cons

Lots of crying especially new students, lots of mess during lunchtime..

Can learner alot of things

l manage to learner alot of things in the company between a short period of time. Where some of the things i never came across before.Thanks to the company for giving me this opportunity.

Recommended for passionate ones

Recommended job for people who loves working in helping children improve further. This includes working closely with parents and preparing materials to promote parent-teacher partnership. Time management is critical as teachers are also expected to prepare materials, paperwork and work with children within the given time.

productive and fun work place

overall a good experience although I felt it was a little hectic. felt that the colleagues were purposely making me do more work than I was required to do.

Good employer

They have in house training. Staff retreat every april. Leave 14 days. Our company is stable they have more 2 thousand staff and 100 centres in Singapore. Always get to know more people.

Excellent.

Love the working environment. Friendly and helpful teachers as well the principal. Looking forward to work there again as a permanant part time infant care teacher, 10am to 3pm timing.

Pros

1) All are well organize, updated curicullum, classrooms well updated learning corners, parental involvement, bonding between parents, child and teachers, teachers attending courses and skills.

Cons

Too fast pace for my age I guess. Using IT and abit slow for mr to catch up with younger teachers.

productive workplace

The staffs are friendly, we are a lot at the centre but when we walk across each other we always make sure that we greet and give a smile to one another. We are composed of multicultural centre but we get a long well during gatherings and celebrations.

Pros

Paid overtime

Jobs at NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd

See more jobs

Fun and enriching

It was a very enriching experience and definitely honed my interpersonal and communication skills, alongside values such as patient, endurance and love towards the children.

Experience of work culture depends on centre

Working after work is norm due to many admin work on top of children routine and lessons. I learnt to multitask. The management gets back quite slow. What I enjoy the most? The endless joy, hugs and kisses with my children. I learnt a lot from them.

Pros

Medical benefits. Children to play with.

Cons

Long Hours, underpaid

A good company with a good structure

A good place for new teachers to gain experience. Good locations, however, due to the shortage of manpower, staffs have to go back to work even when sick. the hardest part of the job was no standard of operation. All depends on the principal/ ST mood and likings. Will not get appreciated for covering OTs or going extra miles to prepare celebrations and event for children. The most enjoyable part of my journey was my colleagues, we worked hand in hand and had the most fun time together. the parents are really nice and appreciative!

Pros

good benefits and pay

Cons

No manpower for you to go on courses or MC or leave

Productive and fulfilling job

*Most enjoyable part of the job is handling Nursery and Playgroup children *Manages activities conducted in this school including arts and crafts, excursions, sports drama, games, music and special event programs. *Keeps detailed classroom record and submits related reports according to the stipulated time allocated. *Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with the public, community groups, staff and parents.

Pros

workplace culture

Fun wkplace

childcare jobs has been the most fun job as it requires me to be part of the children. Their learning and improvement they make as a child. as a teacher it makes me very happy.

Pros

good colleagues

Cons

working on a saturday

Motivational and Inspiring team/management

Very good staff benefits Great training opportunities Motivational and Inspiring team/management Many team-building/bonding sessions Training grants

Productive and Fun workplace

Normal Daily Routine at work. Good Colleagues. Good Benefits and Culture. Chances of promoting. Management receptive on employees feedback, Family like work environment.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Na

Great Company to Work In

Good leadership, and help generously given. Office culture is kind and conducive but salary progression is slow (less than 100 a year) and there seems to be little opportunity for promotion.

Pros

Management, Culture, Work load

Cons

remuneration

good career progression

A lot of task to learn. good career progression. Working hours are long and a lot of paperwork. Poor work life balance. big team to work with. a lot of staff benefits.

Pros

free lunch and many benefits

Cons

long hours and many paperwork

A Conducive Workplace with Work-Life Balance.

- Typically either in the office at HQ, or at one of the Childcare Centres under my care, from morning and may end the day at another centre or back at HQ, depending on my schedule of work; - To plan proper training programmes and assessment of centres on their readiness for SPARKs Accreditation.; - Multicultural workplace with cooperative culture of exchange of knowledge and ideas; - Many reports to prepare for the assessments and training; - Going to the centres to support the principals and teachers on the set curriculum and conducting observations;

Pros

In-house training, weekly meetings and celebrations;

Cons

Salary Ceiling.

Fiance department is a nice enviroment

Management in HR department is note helpful to senior in age staff, very discouraging from HR department, and one of the Senior Finance Manager enjoy play politic that non of them can work with him, who ever under him sure quite the organization.

Pros

Nice enviroment

Cons

Very discourging for senior in age staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd