NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd

NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd Employee Reviews for Preschool Teacher

Preschool Teacher7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews

Company provides good benefits and salary increment

Good company. Centre that I worked in values teamwork and very supportive. Cant say for other centres as I have friends who work at other centres and have to deal with not so kind principals.

Pros

Great benefits, yearly increment and bonuses.

Cons

Too much work for teachers

fast paced

based on your luck and the centre you're attached to. some lead teachers can be very condescending, not healthy work environment, a lot of work to bring home

Pros

fast paced

Cons

some centres, work culture and environment toxic

Meh

Amazing benefitsAlways get bonusBut your suggestions to better improve work etc is thrown outBosses can be amazing listeners but will not consider your feelings, opinions or suggestionsFun work with children but paperwork is INSANE.

Fun and approachable

I've been in NTUC FIRST CAMPUS for 6 years and I can say that it is worth it of your time and effort. The culture, the salary, the children and the bond that I had with the management and with my colleagues were excellent and awesome. So better try to work at this company because it is highly recommended.

No work life balance

Don’t expect work life balance. Benefits are general, dont expect muchDepends on leaders, if you get good ones you are lucky. Leaders will listen to your opinion.

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

Good employer

They have in house training. Staff retreat every april. Leave 14 days. Our company is stable they have more 2 thousand staff and 100 centres in Singapore. Always get to know more people.

Productive and fulfilling job

*Most enjoyable part of the job is handling Nursery and Playgroup children *Manages activities conducted in this school including arts and crafts, excursions, sports drama, games, music and special event programs. *Keeps detailed classroom record and submits related reports according to the stipulated time allocated. *Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with the public, community groups, staff and parents.

Pros

workplace culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd with

NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?