NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd

NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd Employee Reviews for Teacher

Teacher6 reviews
Singapore6 reviews

Fun and enriching

It was a very enriching experience and definitely honed my interpersonal and communication skills, alongside values such as patient, endurance and love towards the children.

No work rest balance.

Colleagues are generally friendly and helpful. Too much paperwork and frequent meetings. No work life balance. Little support from management. Pay and benefits reasonable.

Pros

Free lunches.

Cons

Too much paperwork and many meetings.

productive and fun work place

overall a good experience although I felt it was a little hectic. felt that the colleagues were purposely making me do more work than I was required to do.

productive workplace

The staffs are friendly, we are a lot at the centre but when we walk across each other we always make sure that we greet and give a smile to one another. We are composed of multicultural centre but we get a long well during gatherings and celebrations.

Pros

Paid overtime

Productive and Fun workplace

Normal Daily Routine at work. Good Colleagues. Good Benefits and Culture. Chances of promoting. Management receptive on employees feedback, Family like work environment.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Na

productive, fun work place

overall good. no comments. benefits medical all covered. staff benifical. what more can i say .wanna know more, do join in their organisation and you will find out

benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd with