NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd

NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd Salary & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

Fun and approachable

I've been in NTUC FIRST CAMPUS for 6 years and I can say that it is worth it of your time and effort. The culture, the salary, the children and the bond that I had with the management and with my colleagues were excellent and awesome. So better try to work at this company because it is highly recommended.

Its a good place to build your career

Depends on your RO. Some RO are good some RO are so so some RO are meh. Good RO = good colleagues = good culture happy workingIf you cant fit into the culture it will be difficult for you.Need to have a good mindset when joining there. Give a few weeks, you'll get the hang of it. Paperworks? It will keep increasing but its good for your experience.

Pros

Good benefits. Alot of trainings to upgrade yourself

Cons

Paperworks

No work life balance

Don’t expect work life balance. Benefits are general, dont expect muchDepends on leaders, if you get good ones you are lucky. Leaders will listen to your opinion.

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

Can learner alot of things

l manage to learner alot of things in the company between a short period of time. Where some of the things i never came across before.Thanks to the company for giving me this opportunity.

productive workplace

The staffs are friendly, we are a lot at the centre but when we walk across each other we always make sure that we greet and give a smile to one another. We are composed of multicultural centre but we get a long well during gatherings and celebrations.

Pros

Paid overtime

Experience of work culture depends on centre

Working after work is norm due to many admin work on top of children routine and lessons. I learnt to multitask. The management gets back quite slow. What I enjoy the most? The endless joy, hugs and kisses with my children. I learnt a lot from them.

Pros

Medical benefits. Children to play with.

Cons

Long Hours, underpaid

A good company with a good structure

A good place for new teachers to gain experience. Good locations, however, due to the shortage of manpower, staffs have to go back to work even when sick. the hardest part of the job was no standard of operation. All depends on the principal/ ST mood and likings. Will not get appreciated for covering OTs or going extra miles to prepare celebrations and event for children. The most enjoyable part of my journey was my colleagues, we worked hand in hand and had the most fun time together. the parents are really nice and appreciative!

Pros

good benefits and pay

Cons

No manpower for you to go on courses or MC or leave

Motivational and Inspiring team/management

Very good staff benefits Great training opportunities Motivational and Inspiring team/management Many team-building/bonding sessions Training grants

Productive and Fun workplace

Normal Daily Routine at work. Good Colleagues. Good Benefits and Culture. Chances of promoting. Management receptive on employees feedback, Family like work environment.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Na

Great Company to Work In

Good leadership, and help generously given. Office culture is kind and conducive but salary progression is slow (less than 100 a year) and there seems to be little opportunity for promotion.

Pros

Management, Culture, Work load

Cons

remuneration

Jobs at NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd

See more jobs

good career progression

A lot of task to learn. good career progression. Working hours are long and a lot of paperwork. Poor work life balance. big team to work with. a lot of staff benefits.

Pros

free lunch and many benefits

Cons

long hours and many paperwork

A Conducive Workplace with Work-Life Balance.

- Typically either in the office at HQ, or at one of the Childcare Centres under my care, from morning and may end the day at another centre or back at HQ, depending on my schedule of work; - To plan proper training programmes and assessment of centres on their readiness for SPARKs Accreditation.; - Multicultural workplace with cooperative culture of exchange of knowledge and ideas; - Many reports to prepare for the assessments and training; - Going to the centres to support the principals and teachers on the set curriculum and conducting observations;

Pros

In-house training, weekly meetings and celebrations;

Cons

Salary Ceiling.

productive, fun work place

overall good. no comments. benefits medical all covered. staff benifical. what more can i say .wanna know more, do join in their organisation and you will find out

benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTUC First Campus Co-operative Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?