NTUC Income

NTUC Income Employee Reviews

Culture is not very formal and everyone is friendly. The office space is quite nice and people are genuine. But the work can be quite repetitive and boring.
Overall good experience! Literally working within a relaxed indoor ambience surrounding in servicing walked-in clients before venturing yourself to the tense and competitive atmosphere out of office to build up and secure all class of clientele! It feels good to work for yourself and the same time contribute to the welfare of the general public especially with this organization brand name!
It's a competitive working environment. However you are rewarded with your sales targets. Be focus and i believe everyone can achieve their targets at the end of the day. Bosses are nice.
This is the company that have taught me so much. I was a insurance advisor and everyday i have to deal with clients and colleagues. I love the challenge of meeting people everyday and learn from each other. My bosses and my collegues are such wonderful people to work with that makes my memories with NTUC Income so unforgettable.
In the Income can learn a lot but need to handle how to manage own stress and also hit every month sales target. Every competitive and need to know how to handling the objection and rejection from customer
Everyday working as need provide services to customer. Every day meet new people. A great team and great leader make the job fun and less stress. Competitive and too long commitment to achieve monthly target
low sales due to bad walk in will needs to do roadshows some branches even need to participate in door knocking activities management will ask you for sales numbers even when the walk in is really bad
It has a fun working environment plus the culture is also very diverse. However, i would say that they don't invest much in employee rewards as the employment is on a contract basis so, there's not much benefits.
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Contract Basis
Fun & Good place to work . Team members is very cooperative . Project manager provides the clearest testing enviroment & explains everything in details .
Pros
Staff is very friendly
- OT is normal. - Management, plan for your workload and patience. - Good management - Huge system, need time to study. - Good colleagues and managers
Pros
Learn how to manage your workload, avoid overload.
Cons
Absorb new technology and new framework too slow.
Well benefits, Job work/Life balance, well salary, management is good, job culture is friendly, learning possibilities, cooperative team members
A very well reputed company especially amongst the older generation. Working as financial consultant was not so stressful. However, the key is to join a supportive agency to help you through.
Good exposure on insurance products. Get to do do part time sales which is beneficial as i get to learn sales techniques and help to increase earning.
Pros
condusive
Cons
nil
Won’t joint this company ever and not flexible to share your own thought. Selfish and just think of own benefits and not putting just have own company benefit. Not a good employee welfare and salary range is under expectation
Workplace culture was good, good work life balance,management are supportive and knowledgeable. However, the salary packages aren't attractive and benefits so so.
Pros
Good working environment, workplace culture was good
Cons
Salary package not attractive
I've experience tremendous growth career and experience during my stay with Income. I have learned a lot from my managers and direct interaction with the top management.
At NTUC Income Cooperative Ltd, the sales manager really take care of their agents very well. They are always ready to render their assistance and help to agents whenever needed. In our sales team, we are more like a family rather than working colleagues. As teammates, we support and motivate each other.
Pros
Great Incentives and Bonuses
Cons
Nil
It is a good place to be where you can determine your own salary on top of the basic that is given. it is a very sales driven environment. peers are awesome and would instantaneously make you feel welcome.
A place with warm people that surrounds me, making me feel just as how i am at home. They guide and educate me throughout my time there even during the harsh peak hours. Such beautiful people back in the customer service department.
Everything is good except the salary and management. Sometimes workload is too piled up due to new product creation for consumers. But nonetheless, manpower is limited due to the man hours and budget.
It's basically a family oriented company with good work life balance. However, it all depends on which department you are from. The job requires constant communication between stakeholders and the sales force. Sales and recruitment being the main focus, the drive to achieve targets is high. Never a dull moment if one enjoys motivating sales force, talent scouting within to promote sales agent to management level and mitigate issues between parties to ensure sales transaction are as seamless as possible, Sadly the cohesiveness of the dept has been eroded due to external hire who do not embrace it and had thus caused many casualties along the way.
Pros
Good sales Force
Cons
Bad Management
  1. Employee Reviews