NTUC Income

NTUC Income Employee Reviews

Relaxed

Culture is not very formal and everyone is friendly. The office space is quite nice and people are genuine. But the work can be quite repetitive and boring.

If you just want a job with : Fun with colleagues, zero career prospect, lowly pay salary with zero annual increment(my time).

Too many clerks handling one job, which can be easily handle by one Executive. Basically, they gossip around. Too free.Management: Mostly make up of long service staff who have been with the company for >20years, without much education, don't even know how to write a basic report. Somehow they manged to survive in the company. Persinally, work performance is secondary. Knowing how to carry balls is the key to success. Low pay. Negotiated with HR and they were only willing to give you $100more. Snobbish and unfriendly. No annual increment during my time. I always imagine HR as friendly personal, out to assist the welfare of staff. But not for this organisation.

Pros

Good place for retirement. If you do not mind the low pay, day in day out, with no career prospect and a lousy boss that won't fight for your increment or promotion, this is a place to go. You will not be surprsied to meet many such people in the organisation.

Cons

Too much time so they can organise alot of activities, like friday evening run. Colleagues are friendly. Unfortunately, most are just out to gossip.

Culture Change

If you intend to log in, be prepare for different style of management at different department. The apply double standard for which no control of staff being manage by department. If you are select with a "sick management", you will be sick. But if you are at "happy go lucky", good luck.Thank you.

Pros

no more pros more to cons

Cons

24/7, dry fruits.

Competitive yet relaxed environment

Overall good experience! Literally working within a relaxed indoor ambience surrounding in servicing walked-in clients before venturing yourself to the tense and competitive atmosphere out of office to build up and secure all class of clientele! It feels good to work for yourself and the same time contribute to the welfare of the general public especially with this organization brand name!

No comments

It's a competitive working environment. However you are rewarded with your sales targets. Be focus and i believe everyone can achieve their targets at the end of the day. Bosses are nice.

I love working in NTUC Income !!!

This is the company that have taught me so much. I was a insurance advisor and everyday i have to deal with clients and colleagues. I love the challenge of meeting people everyday and learn from each other. My bosses and my collegues are such wonderful people to work with that makes my memories with NTUC Income so unforgettable.

Working Environment

In the Income can learn a lot but need to handle how to manage own stress and also hit every month sales target. Every competitive and need to know how to handling the objection and rejection from customer

Challenging and fresh

Everyday working as need provide services to customer. Every day meet new people. A great team and great leader make the job fun and less stress. Competitive and too long commitment to achieve monthly target

bad walk in leads to low sales

low sales due to bad walk in will needs to do roadshows some branches even need to participate in door knocking activities management will ask you for sales numbers even when the walk in is really bad

Fun Workplace

It has a fun working environment plus the culture is also very diverse. However, i would say that they don't invest much in employee rewards as the employment is on a contract basis so, there's not much benefits.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Contract Basis

Good working Place

Fun & Good place to work . Team members is very cooperative . Project manager provides the clearest testing enviroment & explains everything in details .

Pros

Staff is very friendly

NTUC Income is the best company to start with.

- OT is normal. - Management, plan for your workload and patience. - Good management - Huge system, need time to study. - Good colleagues and managers

Pros

Learn how to manage your workload, avoid overload.

Cons

Absorb new technology and new framework too slow.

Good work culture

Well benefits, Job work/Life balance, well salary, management is good, job culture is friendly, learning possibilities, cooperative team members

A home brand

A very well reputed company especially amongst the older generation. Working as financial consultant was not so stressful. However, the key is to join a supportive agency to help you through.

condusive

Good exposure on insurance products. Get to do do part time sales which is beneficial as i get to learn sales techniques and help to increase earning.

Pros

condusive

Cons

nil

No teamwork and can’t share own thought

Won’t joint this company ever and not flexible to share your own thought. Selfish and just think of own benefits and not putting just have own company benefit. Not a good employee welfare and salary range is under expectation

Productive and fun workplace

Workplace culture was good, good work life balance,management are supportive and knowledgeable. However, the salary packages aren't attractive and benefits so so.

Pros

Good working environment, workplace culture was good

Cons

Salary package not attractive

I've experience tremendous growth

I've experience tremendous growth career and experience during my stay with Income. I have learned a lot from my managers and direct interaction with the top management.

Good Workplace Culture

At NTUC Income Cooperative Ltd, the sales manager really take care of their agents very well. They are always ready to render their assistance and help to agents whenever needed. In our sales team, we are more like a family rather than working colleagues. As teammates, we support and motivate each other.

Pros

Great Incentives and Bonuses

Cons

Nil

Good

It is a good place to be where you can determine your own salary on top of the basic that is given. it is a very sales driven environment. peers are awesome and would instantaneously make you feel welcome.

Warm and nice people

A place with warm people that surrounds me, making me feel just as how i am at home. They guide and educate me throughout my time there even during the harsh peak hours. Such beautiful people back in the customer service department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTUC Income. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NTUC Income