NTUC LearningHub

NTUC LearningHub Employee Reviews

Singapore5 reviews

Good team work

It has been a great 10 years working in LHUB. I have been given many opportunity to learn from different business units. i have meet with many great friends in the company

Dont even think of work life balance

Enter at your own risk if u think u can manage time with life. Do be firm on your stand of work life balance and ensure they do not disturb your weekend and time off

Great working place

At times fun and stressful, have a considerate management team. Always take staff into consideration. Always stressful in the middle of the year where training is always on the peak. However when it come to year end that is the the time where it start to reward the staff by providing a lot of fun and food as well as bringing the staff to oversea trip. That is the time for all the staff to relax and bond together.

Pros

Good Benefits and take of care of staff

Cons

Stressful

Collaborative Workplace

Everyone is very willing to help me at work. They delegate work within my abilities. They provide me with opportunities to shadow employees and learn from them.

Company provided HSE training and consultancy

Provide safety and health training and other consultancy services. Fast growing and good team to work with. In terms of carrier advancement, I would say not that great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTUC LearningHub. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NTUC LearningHub with