OBAYASHI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
View all OBAYASHI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED reviews

OBAYASHI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED

OBAYASHI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace but safely

Could be a wonderful position to get employed in this organization which ensure job security and further knowledge to be enlighten on professionals specific area of expertise.

Pros

Free lunches and incentives

Cons

Long working hours in case of work pressure which occures in few times in a year

Same location

Work balance and learn new methodology in construction.

OSPL is a nice place to work. my 8-years of working with OSPL is very productive and i learn a lot of new construction methodology specially the design coordination. handing over stage always the difficult part and once completion is done, that's the most enjoyable part.

Pros

Five days work

Cons

extra 1hr to 2hrs

Thai company good japan system for work consteuction in Singapore .Obayashi's buildings shake, rattle, and roll -- but they don't fall. A leading global contractor and one of Japan's top four general contractors, the company is a pioneer in the development of earthquake-resistant building techniques. Obayashi serves as architect, consultant, engineer, and systems designer for buildings and large-scale civil engineering projects worldwide. Projects have included the Dubai Urban Rail Transit System; the bobsled and luge runs used in the 1998 Winter Games in Nagano; the Ted Williams tunnel in Boston; and restoration of port facilities in Kobe, Japan, damaged by a 1995 earthquake.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long
Same location

I will expect 100 percent..

I working IT ES Company in India. It was a multinational national company. And we have provide the files from customer facility. our management given to me best support. That is good healthy to my learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OBAYASHI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare OBAYASHI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED with

• OBAYASHI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
  • Productive and fun workplace but safely