OCBC Bank Employee Reviews
Found 171 reviews matching the searchSee all 290 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working as a contractual staff in OCBC. OCBC Bank is a fantastic place to work, you can learn a lot of things here not only on a technical basis but also on how to deal with other people.
good working environment within my department
Long working hours, insane amount of workload
The bank has a very bad integration with supporting departments (eg, credit team is not able to provide an indicative financing amount but instead they will ask how much does client want) Poor business foresight by higher management and they do not value and groom staff (the management does not provide the necessary resources, resources are heavily skewed to a handful of people)
No foresight and is always constantly firefighting. Constantly rush to be the first in the market by only addressing the current problem without thinking about the problem that might face in the future and then rush to fight fire when a new one arises
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
I am just an intern but colleague and supervisor are really nice. They really support each other. Nice to work with them. But I don't have a lot of experiences to know each other well because the world is facing Covid 19 Pandemic and we have to work from home.
Working at a bank rewards you in temrs of the salary options but can get repetitive and dull in the long run. Not much challenging. Administrative decisions can take more time delaying the overall output of the project.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at OCBC Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 290 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about OCBC Bank
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at OCBC Bank?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at OCBC Bank?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at OCBC Bank?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at OCBC Bank?2 people answered
- Does OCBC Bank require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does OCBC Ban…2 people answered
- If you were to leave OCBC Bank, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at OCBC Bank?One person answered
- Timing ? and is it Monday to Friday job ? For customer Support/ Process ExecutiveOne person answered
- What is the OCBC Bank employee discount?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at OCBC Bank? What are the steps along the w…One person answered
See all questions and answers
OCBC Bank Reviews by Job Title