OCBC Bank

OCBC Bank Employee Reviews for Bank Officer

Bank Officer8 reviews
Singapore8 reviews
I started pf as a bank teller and got promoted several times and now i am holding a bank officers position. I reveived many awards as all my customers were very much satisfied with my service. i would like to move on to other field i order to experience them.
Pros
Trainings provided
Cons
Low salary
This job requires shift work which include weekends. Often have to do over time and long working hours. The company will often provide training before you start work.
Too long in banking.Wish to gain other experience and knowledge.Willing to learn and adapt with open mind set.Hoping to go into something more interesting.With my long experince perhaps I am looking for higher pay.
OCBC gave me many valuable lessons both skill required for the job and also the life lessons from my supervisor. working in OCBC while we hold our professionalism we also have fun in our day to day operation. This makes work so enjoyable.
Awesome colleagues in branches. Did not face any politics (which i hate). Working hours were fine (from 1000 to 1900). Non-stress working environment and job scope
Pros
Awesome colleagues
- We always have to stay updated with latest online banking services
- Improve on banking knowledge daily so that customer is educated on our services

- Handle customers from all walks of life, some may not be the best people you serve, it gets tough sometimes but we overcome it with a smile! All the time!

- Serving customer and providing services that exceed customer's expectation is very important to us.
-Managers are willing to teach and guide you patiently.
-One month training will be provided before allocating you to the respective branch.

-Most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly colleagues and customers.
It's very monotonous
Hardest of the job, is to understand it and the need to think through it before proceeding to the next step