OCBC Bank
OCBC Bank Employee Review

Waste your time working there

September 10, 2019
Among so many bank the basic salary is the lowest whereas the working hrs r the longest among all the banks so no pt wasting ur times there if u r reali reali looking for a stable, long n happy working environment...
March 5, 2019
Same roleSame location
Internship (Former Employee) - Singapore
good in Job Work, good Life Balance, good in Salary and Benefits, fair in Job Security/Advancement and fair management level and traditional job culture
June 10, 2018
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Tampines
Everyone was very helpful, they were all willing to take time aside to teach me new things everyday. I was able to learnt more than my job scope at OCBC bank because of that.
May 21, 2018
Same roleSame location
Intern (Former Employee) - Singapore
I do not have many reviews as I was only an intern for 3 months.

I learnt about the concept of mortgages, hands-on, on creating new credit/debit cards using their new software systems. Understanding their internal control system, so as to safeguard clients' data, that employees may not use them for illegal activities...etc

As an intern, I do not have much responsibilities. And we were given very light duties. Hence privileges, like going home early, and reporting to work slightly later than the rest of the full-time employees, were granted for us.
Pros
Friend-like superiors
Cons
Least skills learnt