Olam International
View all Olam International reviews

Olam International

Olam International Employee Review

My experience

Good company to work but I see lot of local politics within the organization , too much favoritism to South Indian in the organization and also people at top think they are god !

Same roleSame location

growing Company, lots of opportunities to learn

Pros - growing Company, lots of opportunities to learn, being in agri space it is a high social and environmental impact work. Great place to work for people with entrepreneurial mindset. Cons - Not an easy job, being a fast growing company, it is challenging environment and often unorganized or unstructured.

Pros

benefits, mobility

Cons

work life balance, culture
Same roleSame location

Good place to learn and grow

Pros

good benefits, mobility

Cons

culture, work life balance

Accounts Executive

Accounts Executive. Company with staff welfare with bonus. Good manager and teammate during my employment. Well reputed company. Why do I have to do this review?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olam International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Olam International with