Ong & Ong

Ong & Ong Employee Reviews

Singapore15 reviews

Big and systematic local conpany

Company is working hard towards branding itself and establishing itself in Singapore as a reputable architecture company which provides a one-stop service as it boast of having interior design, engineering and even graphic design/branding under Ong&Ong group.

Busy and self centered organisation.

Being a contract and site staff. They are not no communication to find your well-being in their organization. Being in this company is just like a stranger joining a unwelcome place.

A good opportunity to learn from different fields of design and management

Working in Ong&Ong has been a very good decision i made. the office culture is somewhat organize and the productivity energy is great throughout the day. There is several ongoing training opportunities, and depending who your Director is, you could have an amazing dirct team expeience too. You can also use your PTO policy and generous maternity and paternity leave policies aside from extra 1-1/2 day additional leave upon completing a year of service.

Pros

Generous bonus and team building through company trips

Cons

There is no security of tenure when there is a financial crisis.

Been fun working for 4 years

Superiors shows full confidence on their Engineers (Us) on site.I finished 2 projects with the company and no plan of leaving if not migrating.We had the full support of the management in dealing with the contractors and sub-contractors

Consultant

Good communication with administration and design department. Good organization and good co-ordination with staff and project manager. Good it facilities

Overall is a productive work place and colleagues are all easy going to willing to help.

I learnt a lot throughout 3 years working in Ong&Ong Pte Ltd. Especially from colleagues around, they are willing to teach and help in any obstacles I faced.

Pros

OT Dinner included

Cons

Worst SME in Spore - ONG&ONG Pte Ltd.

Very lousy company. Worst SME to work for. Lousy senior management who decides according to their whim and fancy and not objective. Listen to hearsay rather than facts and evidence. No policies in place. Lots of backstabbing and politics. Do not communicate to staff and then transfers staff to another dept that is not in his/her area of expertise.

caring/rewarding/empathy

very good/responsible/dedicated company. compromising/tolerance /convincingmanagement. infromative/productive/comprehensive style approach.reliable/accountable/acceptable manners

Nil

Good management and good communication with admin staff and any problems facing in site architect given good solution. Good support staff and understanding.

Pros

Yearly dinner

Cons

Limit hours

Great working environment

Working with Ong & Ong has been challenging yet fulfilling. I gain knowledge in defects and authority submission and how to handle projects and clients.

Pros

Stunning office

Cons

Long working hours

Not recommended

Management still do not put effort into staff welfare and career development of staff, despite of the high turnover of staffs for the entire year. Unequal workload between senior and junior staffs, and value of the work is not recognized by management . Lack of leadership and proper guidance.

Pros

flexible time

Cons

unequal workload

Working at Ong&Ong Pte. Ltd.

I am very greatful being part of the Ong&Ong family. The company gave me the opputunity to build up my confidence and my leadership. The people that surrounds me are very helful and the allow their colleagues to grow and be a better person.

Pros

Medicard

Cons

Promotion status

Able to see how a SME company operations

I am able to handle 500 staffs for full spectrum of payroll. Beside that, I also given a chance to learn some basic accounting stuffs, like billing of inter-company leasing.

Fun work place

I was tasked with preparing and organising tender documentations. I also aided in the preparation of hospitality Lighting guidelines package. I was also given the opportunity to attend talks conducted by professionals giving me a better understanding of what goes on in lighting design. My co-workers and bosses were approachable and helpful and are always willing to provide me with guidance. Although I am new to the area of lighting, I was able to quickly adapt through consultations and observations.

Pros

Getting a glimpse of how lighting design is done

Great learning field and work environment

Great work environment Variety of jobs fro large to small scale Chance to coordinate with different discipline team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ong & Ong. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ong & Ong with