Optimum Solutions (S) Pte. Ltd.

Optimum Solutions (S) Pte. Ltd. Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working in a productive team and cosy emvironment. Manager was helpful and kind even though we were working for different companies. Vending machine provided great samdwhiches and beverages.
Pros
Free tea breaks
Cons
Working culture is good they take care of each employee medical insurance and salary appraisal benefits as per Singapore and if employee if he is facing problems at there placed clients companies they come and highlight it and fix the problem or give a good deal
Pros
Good to work with Optimum
Cons
You will be placed to Companies your a constant
Productive and fun workplace, good benefits, good place for learning, above average salary, learn about a bank's operations, good colleagues, big organization.
Nice place to work here.Offical Office Culture and Flexible. Enjoy the place and work culture can learn new technologies. Provide the Opportunities for New roles and Career Growth.
This is very good experience about work culture. Got opportunity to lead team and development. Worked as full stack engineer in Java, ReactJS, EsLint
good place to work, management need to improve,client side is good, not a bonous provided, always we ahve to intract to get the client information , contract renewal is avarage
its very nice to work here, good environment. management side very nice people approachable. responsible very communicative good work culture very professional.
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
Pros
Free food
Cons
OT like never before
Worked under this agency for some time but experience is not very good. Salary is not up to industry standards and medical benefits are very basic. HR handling us was not very responsive when we had inquiries or needed assistance.
Responsible for Plan, Design, Build and providing the solutions on IT Infrastructure - Storage area for the customer Responsible for Data Center Operations and guiding operations teams Responsible for new storage systems implementations, tech refresh and data migrations.
Supported Operation for unix and storage for APAC Region Worked on Various migration projects(Storage Migration and Physical to Virtual server Migration
Its very Good experience working in DBS. Learned lot of technical and culture related things. Management and infrastructure is up to the mark. We get lot of support from seniors . We do attend trainings according to projects
Singapore based company , Have many projects. I guess they pay less not a pay master. I have learnt lot from this company . work culture is good . Management is also good.
This company always help to me support all kind of technical training and referring new stuffs to learn. More over people management is excellent. I am very happy to be an employee of this company
I have been working with optimum solutions since 15-09-2014. It is nice,job culture is depending on the client you are been placed. I had a very nice time working with of the client associated with this company
Can get placed in various domains of industry and also will help to get jobs once contract gets over with the current clients. Very helpful consultant .
This company is in Singapore. I worked there for a shorter duration. Paid fairly. Mostly handles Bank Projects. Management is good there. Job culture is depending on the client you are been placed.
The Optimum has good HR team. Good work environment. Immediate response to the queries. Assigning projects one by one. Team outing in certain intervals. They value the good job by us.
Pros
Number of good clients
Cons
Nothing to say.
This is indeed a very nice outsourcing company located in Singapore. I had a very nice time working with of the client associated with this company. Work culture at client place was not that much good.
Very good place to work. Good work environment and fun workplace. There are various new opportunities. Nice working with team members and managers.
As a Senior IT Consultant in the field of Information Technology Management, I’ve continually found my greatest successes have been achieved in the areas of Systems Administration,