Optimum Solutions (S) Pte. Ltd.

Optimum Solutions (S) Pte. Ltd. Employee Reviews

Singapore45 reviews

Fast paced and competitive envrionment

1.get to work for best of their clients2. Reasonable salary3. Challenging tasks as project delivery is always on the cards4. Transparent management5. Good Hr support for onboarding and relieving formalities

Useless company

Useless company, body shopping company, no professional behavior at all, no Job security, they holded my two months salary and bonus, no clear communication with the client or the employees

Pros

Useless company

Cons

Useless staff

Useless managemet. No communication

I would not recommend anyone to be with this consultancy or join them. I had applied on jobsteet and from there I received a call from them. The HR recruiter is an opportunist and will tame you that market salary is like that and you may not get any other opportunity. They will make you agree to work at the lowest possible salary if you are new in the country as you might not know about the salary range.Once the contract is about to get over they will not inform you about any new opportunity or career progression is null. On various follow up on mail or call they will not reply,response . Don't trust these guys.

Pros

Only Diwali gift of dry fruits which you can also buy from fairprice

Cons

Long work house, very very less salary for newbies, No proper communication, no management, they don't care about employees, everything is bad about them.

Nice place to work

Enjoyed working in a productive team and cosy emvironment. Manager was helpful and kind even though we were working for different companies. Vending machine provided great samdwhiches and beverages.

Pros

Free tea breaks

Very Happy To Work with Optimum

Working culture is good they take care of each employee medical insurance and salary appraisal benefits as per Singapore and if employee if he is facing problems at there placed clients companies they come and highlight it and fix the problem or give a good deal

Pros

Good to work with Optimum

Cons

You will be placed to Companies your a constant

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, good benefits, good place for learning, above average salary, learn about a bank's operations, good colleagues, big organization.

Good work Place

Nice place to work here.Offical Office Culture and Flexible. Enjoy the place and work culture can learn new technologies. Provide the Opportunities for New roles and Career Growth.

Great

This is very good experience about work culture. Got opportunity to lead team and development. Worked as full stack engineer in Java, ReactJS, EsLint

Data analyst good place to work, management need to improve

good place to work, management need to improve,client side is good, not a bonous provided, always we ahve to intract to get the client information , contract renewal is avarage

good work place

its very nice to work here, good environment. management side very nice people approachable. responsible very communicative good work culture very professional.

Something something

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Pros

Free food

Cons

OT like never before

Not that good for salary & career advancement

Worked under this agency for some time but experience is not very good. Salary is not up to industry standards and medical benefits are very basic. HR handling us was not very responsive when we had inquiries or needed assistance.

Solutions Architect on Storage

Responsible for Plan, Design, Build and providing the solutions on IT Infrastructure - Storage area for the customer Responsible for Data Center Operations and guiding operations teams Responsible for new storage systems implementations, tech refresh and data migrations.

Senior System Administrator for Deutsche Bank,Singapore

Supported Operation for unix and storage for APAC Region Worked on Various migration projects(Storage Migration and Physical to Virtual server Migration

Through Optimum i am working DBS

Its very Good experience working in DBS. Learned lot of technical and culture related things. Management and infrastructure is up to the mark. We get lot of support from seniors . We do attend trainings according to projects

Productive and FUN

Singapore based company , Have many projects. I guess they pay less not a pay master. I have learnt lot from this company . work culture is good . Management is also good.

Employee friendly

This company always help to me support all kind of technical training and referring new stuffs to learn. More over people management is excellent. I am very happy to be an employee of this company

Good

I have been working with optimum solutions since 15-09-2014. It is nice,job culture is depending on the client you are been placed. I had a very nice time working with of the client associated with this company

Helpful Consultant

Can get placed in various domains of industry and also will help to get jobs once contract gets over with the current clients. Very helpful consultant .

Big Consultancy @ Singapore

This company is in Singapore. I worked there for a shorter duration. Paid fairly. Mostly handles Bank Projects. Management is good there. Job culture is depending on the client you are been placed.

friendly HR

The Optimum has good HR team. Good work environment. Immediate response to the queries. Assigning projects one by one. Team outing in certain intervals. They value the good job by us.

Pros

Number of good clients

Cons

Nothing to say.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Optimum Solutions (S) Pte. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Optimum Solutions (S) Pte. Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Optimum Solutions (S) Pte. Ltd.