Oracle
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Oracle Employee Reviews

Singapore49 reviews
Not a place for you to trial and error your professional journey. This is a tough environment to work where it entirely up to you to chart your journey. The tools and resources are provided to you, you decide how to you use, or not. There's a great level of empowerment and creativity given. I would recommend those who are independent and personally highly driven to work here. Don't expect to
Pros
High degree of empowerment
Cons
Not a naturally collaborative environment
The team spirit was very strong and I learned a lot about all the products from the Consultants that are open to share their knowledge. Training was given before we start the outbound campaign which educated us and prepare us for a better engagement with customers.
Pros
Product training was given before we start the outbound campaign
Cons
Competative environment which makes us eager and anxious to hit our number monthly.
it is such an amazing work place to work. I've got a very understanding bosses around me. Work life Balance is really important especially to working mom and that is what i love most about Oracle.
Lots of opportunities to learn and very supportive management. You get a lot of exposure working for different clients. Shift in technology is very rapid and keeping up with the change globally.
not the most interesting place to work in, most of the time, there's short deadlines that needs to be met. some people dont do their part well so creates friction
During my year 2004-2017 in Oracle, I have 9 managers. Many are experience and dedicated managers which I learnt a lot from them. However the increment for each promotion is low in IT industry benchmark, and there isn't year end bonus.
It's a great place to work if you are not in Cloud business sales. Company benefits and comp are really good. They pay you well and suck your blood out of your brain!
Meet sales numbers and continue to build new pipelines and opportunities.
Strongly recommend Cross Line of Business collaboration to ensure that Customer has the best solution.

Executive coverage is also key in winning the multi-million dollar deals.
Oracle is great company and the working environment is great to work. We can learn a lot and we get a great support form managers and senior management team. Over all its a great company
Start work at 8.30am and tea break at 11am and 3pm. Nice cafe in the office. Fruits are available at the reception.
i had learned team work.

The hardest part of the job is to meet the target
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oracle?
I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits and perks, long term job stability, interesting work.

Cons

Difficult to transfer between groups when looking for a new challenge, job stability can equal stagnation of skill-sets if you aren't careful, and it's a very large company with a lot of bureaucracy to navigate.
Spent 12 years of my life with Oracle. Great place to work with great work life balance. Well structured in terms of business processes around sales and strategy.
Oracle is highly professional organization. An average pay master within the industry standards, flexible working hours ( that gives more productivity from the employees). My experience working with Oracle is satisfactory.
just like any US company, is flexible, open and typical result oriented.

You are expected to learn everything from LMS by yourself. If you are lucky to have good mentor definitely it will help you to move faster.
Pros
Flexibility, High pay
Cons
If you have no self-discipline, green in IT industry, this is not the right place for you.
it's an flexible work environment, we can work from hoe.

Flexible, lots of benefits and great people to work with.

I would tell young guys to go to the union companies. They will receive training, pension, excellent health insurance, and great pay. The union companies have an actual training program. Oracle does not offer any formal training.
Pros
W0ork from home
Cons
Anytime expect calls
Worked under the Oracle Educational Initiatives team as a regional manager. Provided a lot of training and professional development courses for schools to upgrade their IT skills as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) mission. The work was meaningful and the whole team was very cohesive.
Not for faint hearts, need resilience as long as you drive your career and organization supports your development. Fun and support team and colleagues.
1. Organisation is extremely process driven

2. Very slow moving organisation embroiled with massive red tape

3. Take a average of 3 months to provide clients with a proposal
Professional and well managed.
Opportunity to learning is key factor for the persons who wants to learn and grow.

Home office concept saves precious travel time.
Always at the forefront of Technology and surrounded by top talent, Oracles is a great place to work. The name card gets you access to C suite executives. Keen focus on results and the quarterly sales cycle drives a no nonsense approach to activities with decisions based on outcomes.
Pros
Access to top talent
Cons
work life balance
Independent on your own knowledge. Pantry quite good as you can get soft drink and snack. IT industry, so you should have a bit knowledge as they only provided you online training