Oracle
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Oracle Management reviews

Singapore49 reviews
Always at the forefront of Technology and surrounded by top talent, Oracles is a great place to work. The name card gets you access to C suite executives. Keen focus on results and the quarterly sales cycle drives a no nonsense approach to activities with decisions based on outcomes.
Pros
Access to top talent
Cons
work life balance
Lots of opportunities to learn and very supportive management. You get a lot of exposure working for different clients. Shift in technology is very rapid and keeping up with the change globally.
Meet sales numbers and continue to build new pipelines and opportunities.
Strongly recommend Cross Line of Business collaboration to ensure that Customer has the best solution.
Executive coverage is also key in winning the multi-million dollar deals.
Oracle is great company and the working environment is great to work. We can learn a lot and we get a great support form managers and senior management team. Over all its a great company
Good Work life style.Good Management.Good learning place,providing good facilities to the employees which makes employees tend to work more and enjoys the work.
This organization is great for senior management and shareholders. Middle management is highly empowered and is expected to perform. Ruthlessly efficient. Great execution on the field when the product is great.
Good Exposure to Technology.
Good Conducive environment to work.

Good management and work culture.
Independent freedom to take decisions and implement the same.
Happy with overall work volume, stress levels are manageable. Management is appreciative of hard work. Friendly environment. I was happy to be part of Oracle.
there is no team work in sales, each line of business very much individualistic, only care their portion of the deal. sometimes it feels very selfish.

management not ready to look at from sales rep point of view rather only focus on numbers. which makes life more difficult no room for creativevity.
Each work day would requires cool mind and passion to help solve problem. Learning prior to providing solution is required.

Collaboration with different teams internally and externally carried out in order to keep management notified of progress of problem resolution.

The hardest part of the job is to respond to requests from different stakeholder timely.

The most enjoyable part is to make our customers successful.
Oracle is a well-diversed workplace. You get to meet people from different races and cultures. Working for this company has given me opportunities to a lot of things. I got opportunities to have numerous full cycle implementations from small to large-scale projects for high profile clients. I was able to work with top caliber people who are motivated and who specialize in different areas - Management, Pre-sale and brilliant consultants for Financials, Procurement, Supply Chain, etc. The company ensures one's Personal Development Plan is met. Thus, I get the training courses or project exposure I need. It's quite challenging at times when implementation has to be completed in such short period of time with limited resources. But having completed it successfully is one of the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Good Personal Development, Always up-to-date with the latest product, good project exposure, top caliber colleagues
Cons
Long working hours
I like to work with this organisation, but this is not a stable job for me, as the management keep doing some changes and never see manpower as an asset instead of seeing as a cost