Orchard Hotel Singapore
View all Orchard Hotel Singapore reviews

Orchard Hotel Singapore

Orchard Hotel Singapore Employee Review

the manager there are very unprofessional

the managers there will keep shouting and screaming at us for no absolute reason even when we are doing the right thing. They will keep using vulgarities and calling us very disrespectful names. On top of that, they do not even wash or clean their utensil properly as you can still see bits of food left on the plate, spoon, etc. Overall, they are not very kind and are unwilling to help you but instead scold you using very harmful words that are unpleasant for the human ear and I would definitely not recommend anyone to be working there

Pros

free transportation back home after you ot

Cons

harsh treatment of the waiter and waitress, not a conducive environment to work at

Same location

Avoid

P&P & direction kept changing. Top management and owners too involved in hotel. No trust. No job security. Hotel should fully focus to serve guests and enhance experience not otherwise. Bad management. Result to everyone will stab everyone. Poor culture. Strongly discourage anyone to join this hotel and any MCIL hotels. They hire and fire too often and you will be on edges when is your turn to leave.

Cons

Poor Management

Result Driven

Company has very high expectation & result driven, willing to pay very decent salary. Frequent changed of leadership in the company, no job security.

Pros

Pay well

Cons

Very result driven, stressful
Same location

Fun and exciting workplace

A workplace wherein you can find a fun and challenging environment. Everyday is a exciting day to work even though we know that it will be a busy day. Seeing your colleague who value good teamwork to achieve a high standard service . Even when facing complaints ,this is where you can see that each staff helping each other to provide the guest needs and give satisfaction. The fun part is working in a busy operation and we can still managed to joke and laugh around to each other. I learned the importance of team work and having a positive attitude which makes my life enjoyable while earning money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchard Hotel Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchard Hotel Singapore with

• Orchard Hotel Singapore
  • the manager there are very unprofessional
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?