P.S. Café

P.S. Café Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

4.6Salary & Benefits

productive and funplace

its been fun to work at there and can learn many things each day. staff is friendly and the chef is willing to teach you everything. so overall its a good training ground to start off.

Forced to give shifts, poor handling of part timers

Besides the free staff meals, the pay is not good at all $7+ an hour after CPF deductions, for a cafe that is always crowded and busy. Part timers DO NOT work here, apply for some other F n B job. They will only force u to work even when u have to study. Selfish managers.

Productive and fun workplace

I really liked working here and i was given an appropriate number of hours as a part-timer but after 2 months, i wasn't given many hours and i only worked about 8 hours a week though i asked for more. I felt like they didn't really need me and i wasn't able to earn my expected salary (since part-time salary is dependent on the number of hours you work).

Pros

Free lunch and dinner and drinks sometimes

Cons

Didn't give me enough hours to work after a few months

fun and friendly environment

working at ps cafe is fun and sociable, alot of new things comes into my mind. im introduced to so many things ive never experience before. but overall its a wonderful working experience for me.

Pros

free meal, uniforms

Cons

no overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at P.S. Café. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare P.S. Café with

• P.S. Café
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?