Panasonic Corporation
View all Panasonic Corporation reviews

Panasonic Corporation

Panasonic Corporation Employee Review

Production Specialist

Good working environment but slow pace on career growth. Culture depends on department and your colleagues. Need to OT most of the time if you unable to finish your project.

Knowledgeable

started of as a technician for washing machine, refrigerators on customer's site as well as in office workshop. on job training. eventually supported the aircon team department. Finally took charge of logistics, handling product returns from dealers.

Productive and MNC company

It's a learning school for me after graduated and I've had amazing mentor and mangers along 8.5 years in Panasonic. We are worked as a team to achieve business unit goal from last ranking factory to no 2 factory even factory is located in Batam but it was a joy-able working environment despite to meet the difficult target - low cost but higher quality product and difficult customer .

High and Tense working place

Overall working at Panasonic is good but the growth is very slow and takes lots of years for promotion. Working buddies are friendly and comes all parts of ASEAN region and different background and culture. This will enhance more team spirit and working as togetherness.

Pros

Good buddies to work and very friendly prople

Cons

Long hour and Low paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panasonic Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Panasonic Corporation with

• Panasonic Corporation
  • Production Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?