Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

had firsthand sales experience and enjoyed my time there serving customers on a wide variety of products. staff benefits are also often taken into consideration and staff are always given training to be adequately prepared at all times.
I really enjoyed serving customers coming from different countries over the world. They share stories and us as a customer service representative would do our best and serve them well.
Enjoyed sharing with the customers about my knowledge about the jewelry and helped to match it to the customers liking. I have learned more about the making of jewelry and different types of gemstones.
Pros
Get to learn about jewelry while working
Cons
Rly fun yet tiring place to be at coz u gotta stand fot very long but its fun as u mix ard you make lots of frens even with customers n they make yur work so fun.
Pros
fun ppl
Cons
long hrs
- Lots of learning opportunities. - Get to meet people in different level of work. - Good staff benefits - Provide training on job related.
It requires you to work on rotating shifts and you stand on your feet for 8 hours, i took up this job as a part timer because i was still studying during this period. i have learned about what type of gold and silver the brand carries, learnt how to polish jewelry and cashiering. I was recruited by a recruitment firm, i do not really have to communicate with the management. My co workers are hardworking and fun people to work with, the hardest part of the job is standing on long hours and if there is an event, you will have to work even longer. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to meet tourists who loves to chat and asked about places to visit.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
Crowded town areas
I worked in two different outlets while I was there. My primary outlet was at Great World City. My secondary outlet was at Takashimaya. I was posted there for a short time to assist with an event and I managed to impress some of the customers enough to actually entice them to shop at the Great World City outlet after the event was over.