Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd

Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore14 reviews

not bad

every thing is very busy when it comes to the peak hours, yet you still need to maintain your professional in serving the customers. you can't even arrange your annual leave

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

company location is far from city

Great time with my colleagues

Worked as management trainee for 2years+ but not much opportunity for you to get promote. Always lack of manpower have to swift to other outlet to help. But my outlet manager is a super nice person! Although im not happy with the company but the working environment with my colleagues were like a family.

Pros

Free staff meals

Cons

Long working hour, many task to handle

Okay

Fast paced Learn a lot of things Learn how to manage and operate a restaurant Work 9hours Rest 2hours High salary but no work life balance Be ready to do adhoc works & work overtime

Pros

High salary

Cons

No work life balance

Challenging and bored

Basically just mainstream serving services but when to come to typical holiday seasons the works become really exhausted. I had known about how to arrange the schedules and which forms had to deal with specific cases

Pros

free meals

Operations is everything.

Local company where boss is trying to be fair, but lower level of staff loves to tell boss on small matters. Operations is king here. Shouting and raising voice is common here. If you walk to certain dept, shouting can be heard here and there.

Pros

Nearby my place

Cons

No cooperation. A mistake is dead meat.

Enriching learning experience

As a service staff, I mainly take orders, set up the needed utensils and condiments on the tables, serve food and drinks, keep the restaurant clean, clean the tables after the meals. We attend to rhe needs of customers. I've learnt how to better deal with cutsomers and work under short periods of stress (during peak hours or holidays). Also, I've learnt more about the behind-the-scenes of a resturant's operations. I've also learnt how to be a more efficient and attentive worker. In terms of workplace culture, the people there have demading standards for work performance, though the atmosphere is still generally friendly. The hardest part of the job is to adapt to the operations of the restaurants, while the most enjoyable part of the job would be to interact with pleasant cutsomers.

Pros

Free meals

Okay place

an okay place to work at. nothing special at all. the staff benefits for F&B could be better considering the same benefits are available to the public as well.

Mature F&B management and culture.

It is a very mature F&B company that has an excellent management. It has subbranch over regions in Singapore and allows the employees to choose their workplaces. The pay is reasonable and it offers a high pay during CNY period.

強調以顧客為優先,卻忽略員工

其實樂天是一個不錯的公司,福利跟很多餐飲業比算不錯的。 但是有部分的管理層只是會邀功不會站在員工的立場。 我明白服務業都是以客人為優先,但當公司不尊重員工的話,好的地方就瞬間等於沒有。 也許老闆開始的用意是好的,但底下的管理層沒有善加利用或是處理不當,那麼那些好的還能留下多少?

Pros

有提供免費員工餐

Cons

沒有善用人力資源

Productive and fun

Get to learn new things about the flow of the company and the various management skills required at work. Work was fun and enjoyable. Unfortunately i have to go as this was only a part time job.

interesting work place

depends on the weather sometimes in a bad mood and hate some of the workers and i learn how to serve customers and sometimes the management is not there so and the hardest part of the job is because the thing is hot so have to be careful with the bowls.the most enjoyable part is i learn that i have their success.

Pros

they provide free lunch and dinner

Cons

the long hours is late

Good working environment but career path was not clear

Good working environment Able to adept into culture Less politics and problematic colleagues Multi portfolio which learnt juggling of task/job and disseminating task to subordinate Handles project basis Setup and restructure warehouse which gains satisfaction when management acknowledge my work

A very busy restaurant

smooth on the morning, busy on the evening. everyday serving food while training the new hires. i multi-task in here because lots of people comes everyday.

Fun Colleagues

Most Enjoyable part of Job: Able to travel around to outlets and have food tasting session Things Learnt: Independent, multi-tasking, communicate with different age group of people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd with