Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd

Server2 reviews
Singapore2 reviews

3.2Job Security & Advancement

Enriching learning experience

As a service staff, I mainly take orders, set up the needed utensils and condiments on the tables, serve food and drinks, keep the restaurant clean, clean the tables after the meals. We attend to rhe needs of customers. I've learnt how to better deal with cutsomers and work under short periods of stress (during peak hours or holidays). Also, I've learnt more about the behind-the-scenes of a resturant's operations. I've also learnt how to be a more efficient and attentive worker. In terms of workplace culture, the people there have demading standards for work performance, though the atmosphere is still generally friendly. The hardest part of the job is to adapt to the operations of the restaurants, while the most enjoyable part of the job would be to interact with pleasant cutsomers.

Pros

Free meals

Mature F&B management and culture.

It is a very mature F&B company that has an excellent management. It has subbranch over regions in Singapore and allows the employees to choose their workplaces. The pay is reasonable and it offers a high pay during CNY period.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?