Paris Baguette

Paris Baguette Employee Reviews

Singapore12 reviews

Unfair treatment

Overall is ok , but don't embroiled too much in someone else's personal life . Taking in too many aunties pretend to know everything and too much envious won't be good for working environment. Claiming we are local Singaporean mindset , can conquer the place .. can step on I'm charge head ( whom is not a local ) can be very dangerous . Must scan the background first before accepting one for the job.

Pros

Cons

Too much gossiping from aunties and desperately need staffs from any background

Fun, Productive

I learned how to Manage a store I trained Staff I manage to budget my time properly It help me to grow more Had a lot of experience Facing difficult customers

Pros

Free Meal

Cons

Productive and fun but stressful

A typical day at work would be like serving customers and packing food behind a counter. If u take the morning shift, u would have to set up and place the pastries in the display area. If u take the closing shift, then u would have to do alof cleaning up and making sure that the work station is clean for the next day. Overall it was a pleasant experience however I find the management to be alittle biased and unforgiving.

toxic kitchen colleague

colleague are always calculating always had negative things to said complaining anot head chef have sub standard. this review is strictly for jewel outlets

Poor management

Management is very poor. Having 12hours of duty including the break. Lack of manpower. Benefits are not good. 2 months need to render upon resigning. All around job. They will keep sending you to different outlet without notice.

Pros

high salary for part timer

Cons

long hours, no free meal, very poor management, korean culture

Okay with a few cons

The work environment is okay, it really does depend on who you work with. When you start to work there, you may experience some small amount of the older part timers won't even try to help you learn what to do. This often leaves the new comers very lonely and lost at times. The food there are okay, and generally the pay is great with mostly nice staff! The manager also gets the new comers to do things that is not even needed, like cleaning random items and places. The old part timers are never ask to do these, only the new timers

Pros

$7 food allowance

Cons

Depends whether the people u work with are friendly are not, manager is bias

Toxic work place

Want to work and never feel appreciate for what you do then this is clearly the job for you. Pay is fairly decent but honestly Most staff think they are of higher value then you, forget about working too hard as it’s not worth it as it’s is expected of you. What will make you stay will mostly be the staff that are working with you on the floor.

Pros

You get a $7 food Budget

Cons

Only use the food on their pastry side and not the sandwich.

Boring

Poor communication and staff welfare is not taken account into.Everyday is just a normal routine day and not much activity is going onThe management is very secretive and very hard on the staff

Pros

No benefits

About Company

Company only allowed staff to eat up to $7 but consist of only one item... even though the item is not cost up to $7... during closing staff MUST disposed all items that are not sold for the day and does not allowed to bring home or out of the outlet... Manager being bias to older staff meaning when there is no customer then manager will pick staff to do things and when the manager pick staff is not the old staff and those new staff to do... that is what i hate the most.. reason why I stayed in that company is only because of the salary and nothing else -.-

Pros

free food

Cons

manager being bias

productive and fun workplace

Nice place to work with different workplace culture. People there are friendly and lot of thing to learn. Love to meet up with different types of customers and there are a wide variety selection of pastry and cakes to choose from.

its good to be part of big organization

working in paris baguette make you feel at home. everyday you gain a lot of knowledge. and you get along with your co workers and get to know also some of your customers.

Excellent Service

*I work everyday full shift *I've learned a lot of things like customer service, and more on suggestive sell up *Always fun working with the staff and always respect each other and most important is always follow what I've given instruction to my staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paris Baguette. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paris Baguette with