Park Avenue Hotel & Suites

Park Avenue Hotel & Suites Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

good clean environment

good clean environment that is not too busy and gives one time to get to know the customer and make personal relationships with them. Builds your human interaction skills.

Pros

personal touch

Cons

mundane

a challenge place

It's fun. You can talk with guest. Our hotel has kitchen but i prefer hotel room. i am hard worker. If u give me a chance, i will do my best to do it.

Pros

good co-workers

Cons

doesn't provide the meal

Fun Workplace

I have been working with Park Avenue Hotel & Suites for the past 1 year & 6 months. When I first joined Park Avenue Hotel & Suites, I thought that I could not cope with the job scope and shifts as this is my first job in Hotel Industry. As days goes by, I have learned new things such as doing check in and check out of guests, different types of reservations and all. As for the management, I do not have any issues with them. I have good team of co-workers who are very helpful in every thing and they are willing to help one another. We worked as a family and we do understand one another situations. The hardest part of the job is that I have to work in 2 different departments as Park Avenue Hotel & Suites does have Serviced Offices under the same management. Therefore I have to work both in Front Desk and Serviced Office department. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see my guests leaving the hotel with a very happy smile and thanks all of us for the services that we have provided to them and when I did an extra mile for the guests just to cater the guests' needs.

Time to change management style

Overall it's still a good place to work, only if the management could be more open-minded to new ideas

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Park Avenue Hotel & Suites?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Avenue Hotel & Suites. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Park Avenue Hotel & Suites with

Park Avenue Hotel & Suites Reviews by Location

• Park Avenue Hotel & Suites
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?