Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd

Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews
Doing the charging of the respective patients.
Discharging and admission of patients.

Even though the job scope was kinda routine, however, there were still challenges.

Challenges to discharge the patient faster. Every day it is like competing with time, but it was great.
Pros
Learn lots of things and great colleagues
Cons
Low pay
in the job there we had many roles and was very stressful. due to lack of staffs we had to do long shifts. we did admission procedure, billing, answering phone calls, etc.
Learn a lot in this hospital indepently.Learnt Microsoft and excel when I was transferred to Nursing Admin.As a nurse I learnt to use the enteral feeding pumps,terumo pumps,wound management,bed side nursing,using of clmm,sap.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches
Cons
Working in 2 different department, expect to cover people's duties while no one carry out mine
Its a very nice place to work, helpful staffs, give and take. Pressure but its easy once you are used to it. Nice environment, tight security, friendly people.
Pros
Free breakfast for night shift.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Reviews by Location