Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd

Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Employee Reviews for Nurse

Nurse5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews
Management is good . My team worker good culture and happy. Need to take more staffing. Sometimes need to staylonger to complete documents. I learned more new things here. Enjoyed treated patients.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Still longer
I loved working with children. Environment is conducive. I have met good friends from Environment services to F & B to the top director of nursing. My nursing manager and colleagues have been patient and taught me on the job training and alot of new skills pertaining to my job. I have learned how to take care of babies from 0-6mths and children till 13years old. I have learned to be patient,caring and be like child with them playing riddles,help them with colouring books blowing balloons and a listening ear.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Three shifts
Nice stay in Mt E. I have a good working environment and everyone is very helpful except that i needed an office-hour job nowadays because of family matters.
i consider this company as my second home. empkoyer is strict but approachable. place is conjusive to working
Coming early to work so that, i am well prepared for the day ahead of me. being positive & optimistic in everything that im going to do & encounter. doing all the best that i could. and helping out others staff and patient.. finishing & completing my works, making sure of my patients needs are met & are satisfied.. and I try to get along with my colleauges working harmonously with them.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Reviews by Location