Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd

Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore132 reviews
When I was working together with Mt Elizabeth hospital(Parkway Pte Ltd) I felt that was a happy time in my life. Though working life was full of rush hours but the meal provided by Mt.E was good and the accomodition provided by Mt.E was comfortable located near hospital. And all the supervisor treated me good and salary also enough of living cost. Thank you alot.
Work involves mostly transcribing medical reports, answering customer service phone calls, dispatch and other admin work. Management and doctors are generally friendly, and office culture is relaxed mostly. HR at Parkway can be slow to process benefits such as overtime pay.
Gain alot of experience and knowledge in different departments when I was tasked to rotate to 4 different departments to cover shortage of manpower or to train new staffs.
Pros
Gain alot of knowledge in different sections
Cons
Long Hours
Good athmosphere friendly and it like home.Doctors nurses andall support staff ariund when you need them.Bill is expensive as you knows that there no delay in treatment and you get result.Other than that alot new comers prefer those have left if can comes back wiĺl be better they knows ontheir finger tips of the work compare now not so profesional.They no pride on work etc.Foreign talent and less care .
Pros
Food service so so now
Cons
Hard to get now as all old staff gone
I have completed my 6 years contract with Mount Elizabeth Novena and I enjoyed working there except slow promotion and short of staffs sometimes. I have learnt a lot from work.There will be always good and bad things in a workplace.
Pros
Free lunches, Zoo tickets, Advanced Medical Equipments
Cons
Work overload, Slow Promotion
Working hours area disadvantage and unhealthy in the long run.
There are minimal rooms for improvement and career development.

Compensation are low and promotion are slow.
I can see most of my colleagues are stress and burnout in my department thus causes high mc and emergency leave rates. Also, dissatisfaction for those who don’t take mc and EL as they they to work double to cover for those who are absent
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Frequent overtime & on call
The working environment is fun, nice and definitely learned alot of things. Salary is very competitive. Immediate supervisors are very supportive. Collegues are supportive during adjustment period.
Disappointing environment. Nurses are mostly overwork, unhealthy and not happy. Housekeeping and F&B too. Low salary but high job expectation. Processes are manual and always look for quick fix. Management has no respect to senior serving staff; all the way out to embarrassed them at work hoping they will quit. Finger pointing and flirt flop on conversation for self-defence / protection is expected when unfavourable situation happened. HR can close both eyes and let HOD verbally humiliated their staff and still support HOD to issue warning letter.
Pros
good learning grounds
Cons
lack of career progresssion.
Good work place and management. its just only few people so that it will make you tired after duty because of lack of man power. need to add more people in a sdepartment
Pros
free lunch and dinner
Cons
slow progress of promotion
Management at times not supportive enough to protect or fight for staff's benefits and rights. No work life balance as we are constantly expected to be on the job despite being on leave or off.
Pros
affordable lunch
There 3 shifts in a day 8hrly rotating. More than 5 years working experience as a registered nurse cooperating with physicians and close contacting with patients. Good management. My workplace was international and intercultural. The hardest part of the job was the long commuting that I had to face everyday. Well, the most enjoyable part of the job was to see my patients fully recovered and to leave the hospital.
Pros
Good overall benefits
Cons
Shortage of staff
.Parkway Healthcare Group offers great remuneration packages and employee benefits. Large and growing institution whereby you can often internally transfer to expand your career.
competitive workplace
office hour setting

learned about a new automated system of drug dispensing

management are good

bonuses are given

have annual salary and leave increment
Pros
free meals
As security personnel your working hours is 12 hours shift work. No Life. Especially for a family staffs. Salary is so so. The line was drawn to separate the men on the ground and the executives. Every department having their own way. Every year the Dinner and Dance the Security Personnel was forgotten no doubt we are holding the FORT. But the health was taken care and in a good hand.
Pros
Health are taken care
Cons
Long Hours and Being Forgotten
Job culture different from previous
No career progression in place

Good work life balance

Friendly colleagues

Poor welfare benefits
Strong reputation and image
work place is just nice but i'm looking forward for more fun working place.pay is less and working hour is more.less coperation between colleagues.management is good.in a year got a lot of changes till hard for us to cooperate.hardest part is they is no proper communacations whichs leads to misunderstand.enjoyable part is at times less work to do especially on public holiday and medical term is good because employee is covered by insurance
Pros
medical insurance
Cons
less coperation between colleagues
Good place to work and alot of benefits. Time are very fast. You don't even feel the time are running fast went you do the job.
Pros
Free birthday cake
Cons
Short hour
My typical day at work right after clocking in is to check patient census, wait for roll call from the in charge nurse, patient assignment given to the incoming shift team. My co workers are all team players and have no qualms or anything about them. Most enjoyable part is because I'm an A&E nurse, so there are always new cases from time to time.
Pros
Discounted meals for hospital staff, good health benefits, good compensation.
Cons
Sometimes long working hours 12-16hrs shift
Big hospital
gives incentives to employees

adequate training for continuous education and learning

good facilities, exposes you to high end equipment

number of opportunities for promotions

colleagues help each other for easier work load
Pros
low cost meal for employees
Cons
not tasty meal in canteen. not enough options
Hospital building is nice, but not all the people are nice.

No teamwork at the Front Office and a lot of micromanagement.

Manager is bias, disrespectful and not understanding at all.

HR is bias and unhelpful, and it's hard to take any kind of leave (AL, childcare, marriage, medical etc.)
Pros
Parkway Shenton Medical Benefits
Cons
Long hours, Unpaid OT, Hard to take leave, manpower shortage, lousy HR