Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Employee Review

Good workplace

March 16, 2019
Management is good . My team worker good culture and happy. Need to take more staffing. Sometimes need to staylonger to complete documents. I learned more new things here. Enjoyed treated patients.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Still longer
September 20, 2017
Same role
Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) - Orchard
I loved working with children. Environment is conducive. I have met good friends from Environment services to F & B to the top director of nursing. My nursing manager and colleagues have been patient and taught me on the job training and alot of new skills pertaining to my job. I have learned how to take care of babies from 0-6mths and children till 13years old. I have learned to be patient,caring and be like child with them playing riddles,help them with colouring books blowing balloons and a listening ear.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Three shifts
March 1, 2017
Same role
Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) - Orchard
Nice stay in Mt E. I have a good working environment and everyone is very helpful except that i needed an office-hour job nowadays because of family matters.
December 3, 2019
Same location
Executive (Former Employee) - Novena
Poor management and cultural organisation. Superiors do not take in any feedbacks from employees but nonetheless, have good colleagues. This job requires to work weekends. 5 days work week job.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Reviews by Location