Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd

Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore131 reviews
Able to finish work within timeline given.
Learn a lot about health issues.

Hardest part is to handle and pacify difficult customers.

Get to pat on my back for good reviews given by customers for good customer service given.
Pros
Free cold and hot beverages with biscuits
Learn a lot in this hospital indepently.Learnt Microsoft and excel when I was transferred to Nursing Admin.As a nurse I learnt to use the enteral feeding pumps,terumo pumps,wound management,bed side nursing,using of clmm,sap.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches
Cons
Working in 2 different department, expect to cover people's duties while no one carry out mine
The company has been about 4 years old. The working pace is fast and you will be able to learn a lot of new advanced technology regarding dentistry field.
Start the day and end the day with paperwork. Lunch time is relatively flexible. Work can end early if finished barring scornful eyes of nearby co-workers. Average workplace culture depending on surrounding co-workers, could be better.
Pros
Typical desk job
Cons
Typical desk job
Nice stay in Mt E. I have a good working environment and everyone is very helpful except that i needed an office-hour job nowadays because of family matters.
I left the hospital becoz I got married in June 2000 and had to move to another state in Malysia, quite far away from Singapore. I had a lot of opportunities to attend CNE talks and gain a lot of Nursing knowledge. I feel we can learn a lot from Singapore hospitals as medical technology and advancements are far ahead of Malaysian hospitals
Pros
The meals in the cafeteria was subsidised and very affordable
Cons
Its a very nice place to work, helpful staffs, give and take. Pressure but its easy once you are used to it. Nice environment, tight security, friendly people.
Pros
Free breakfast for night shift.
work place is just nice but i'm looking forward for more fun working place.pay is less and working hour is more.less coperation between colleagues.management is good.in a year got a lot of changes till hard for us to cooperate.hardest part is they is no proper communacations whichs leads to misunderstand.enjoyable part is at times less work to do especially on public holiday and medical term is good because employee is covered by insurance
Pros
medical insurance
Cons
less coperation between colleagues
I'm enjoy working with busy clinic and enjoy working with patients too. From seeing patients with a lots of pain and see them in the road recovery make me smile bigger .
Pros
Some can go home rarky
Cons
Good place to work and alot of benefits. Time are very fast. You don't even feel the time are running fast went you do the job.
Pros
Free birthday cake
Cons
Short hour
same as previous review as it is the same company.
working experience overall enjoyable.

Management always improving.

Co-workers friendly and work in harmony.
Pros
same as previous review
Cons
same as previous review
Fun and people are very friendly. It is like s family. People are very helpful.

But too much work. Workplace location too inconvenient.

Hospital is a suite. Friendly atmosphere. Good canteen food.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
1. Job Scope – Supporting Private Hospitals to do Add Test for patients, printing & E-Faxing of patients reports to Hospitals & also providing correct information of Laboratory Test to the respective Hospitals.

2. Laboratory tests knowledge

3. Get along very well with co-workers

4. Facing difficult customers - from Hospital and Clinics (Drs. & Nurses)

5. Many activities and courses held by Company. And also many team bondings.
Pros
Team bondings and courses to attend
Cons
Call centre environment - KPI and fast paced handling of in bound calls
Daily routines of a nurse must be well coordinated with the prison authorities for security reasons in managing inmates. Nurses are trained be an effective team. Everyone of us must be ready in all scenarios, emergencies and follow strict protocols in caring for our patients.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch, and diner
Cons
Unpredictable and highly dangerous patients
Too much politic in my working environment. No co-operation between colleague. Everyone is too self-centered. There are not much support from the Management level to the Admin staff.
In short, this is not the kind of good working environment that l am looking forward to work in.
Pros
Subsidies Lunch
Cons
Not friendly working environment
grossly underpaid and non-commensurate with your paper qualifications

underappreciated as the management shows extreme favourtism

overworked as there are staggered shifts ranging from 6am till 2 or 3am

no standard operating procedures for laboratory

penalised for falling sick; management will take things into their own hands to call up GP thinking that you are faking your illness. MC not accepted and instead asked to sign a form to accept "failure to turn up for work", renounce your bonus, increment and chances of promotion and blackmark you at HR

most unfair working environment ever, high turnover rate with about 22 people leaving under the new management
My typical day at work right after clocking in is to check patient census, wait for roll call from the in charge nurse, patient assignment given to the incoming shift team. My co workers are all team players and have no qualms or anything about them. Most enjoyable part is because I'm an A&E nurse, so there are always new cases from time to time.
Pros
Discounted meals for hospital staff, good health benefits, good compensation.
Cons
Sometimes long working hours 12-16hrs shift
I've learned new techniques and proper positioning with regards in making a good radiograph. My co workers are fun to be with and they are supportive as well as the management. The hardest part of my job is to stand for almost 8 hours and do xrays but it's fine because it makes me learn new things
Big hospital
gives incentives to employees

adequate training for continuous education and learning

good facilities, exposes you to high end equipment

number of opportunities for promotions

colleagues help each other for easier work load
Pros
low cost meal for employees
Cons
not tasty meal in canteen. not enough options
i consider this company as my second home. empkoyer is strict but approachable. place is conjusive to working
We handle an average of 20 PET/CT patients and approximately 10 different Nuclear Medicine Procedures in daily basis. Working in this company, I became experienced handling top of the line diagnostic machines in Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT. The management is quite competitive when it comes to machine and technique updates but also makes sure that employees are well taken care of. Our Team comprises of 11 Technologist and 3 Radiologist working as one while handling 2 departments in 2 separate hospitals. All are hardworking and works efficiently. The hardest part of the job was the workload and sometimes the extended hours, while the most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling of euphoria whenever patient leaves the department content and happy with the patient care service we have provided.
Pros
Training with up to date advancement in technology and Techniques
Cons
long hours, heavy patient workload
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd Reviews by Location