Pastamania

Pastamania

Pastamania Employee Review

No ph rate

They do not have double pay for part timers if you work during the PH. If you work for more than 6h during PH, the next hours(7th hour, 8th hour++) you'll get +$1 of the hourly pay. which is why i wouldn't recommend people to work there UNLESS you ONLY want to experience and learn AND you don't care about the pay.

Same role

Productive and Fun

Coming to work is like going to a place where you can serve many customers at one goal. I have learnt to communicate with many different people around the world. I have also learnt that it is important to know a langauge when speaking to someone who doesn't know your language which can be very difficult to do. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people around me

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Same role

Enjoyable place to work

Good place to work in. With good manager who look into the staff needs. Taking care of staff meal and working hours. Fairness in job scope. My manager was great.....

Pros

Free Lunch

Fast paced

Fast paced working environment especially during lunch and dinner period. Good for those looking to earn experience in f&b. Must be able to work hard and multi task.

Pros

Free meals fro staffs

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pastamania. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pastamania with