PayPal

PayPal Employee Reviews for Business Development Manager

Business Development Manager5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,577 reviews

PayPal Summary

A typical day at PayPal would entail making 30 cold calls, and managing leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet KPI's set by the business. I learned to do market research of websites and businesses using the appropriate online tools I learned how to manage compliance of PayPal accounts to adhere with our Financial services guidelines I learned how to use and manage shopping carts and website back ends and apply the necessary coding to allow for payments to take place I learned how to navigate business management solutions such as Xero, Kounta, Revel, MYOB, imPOS, Micros just to name a few and apply PayPal as a tender PayPal has a flat management structure which allowed for a comfortable and relaxed working environment The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demands of our clients and capitalising that demand The most enjoyable part of working at PayPal was the culture, the desire to succeeds as a business the perks that came along with it

Pros

Tuesday lunch, Wednesday Massages and Sunshine Fridays (3pm finishes)

No advancement.

There is limited advancement opportunities. The company and my organization had weak leadership based on nepotism and favoritism. There are better places to seek employment.

Productive and good place to work

Paypal has a very good environment and good benefits. Great products, great people to work. wonderful work/life Balance. The most Enjoyable part of this company was being part of an amazing team.

Innovative, Hardworking environment with clear vision and opportunities.

Merchant/ client focus to promote payments as a secure and faster way. Knowledge obtained in the online and offline space with penetration into multiple vertical industries. Upper management expectations of clear vision of increasing revenue and merchant acquisition as main goal and to satisfy new and existing clients through innovation concept. Overall a fast pace and challenging workforce but never forgetting it's assets (it's employees.)

Pros

Free lunches, company get togethers, and employee development

Cons

recent company downsize

Great Atmosphere, fantastic place to work

Typically I start my day an hour early and get my prospecting done through social media sites and newspapers and magazines. I always pre p;an my day and my calls for the day. I work with fantastic team mates that are always on hand to help my customers have a great buying experience. The hardest part of my job is having tried everything to satisfy a customer and still not make them happy. The most rewarding part of my day is when I help a team mate reach his/ her objectives and also when I get a qualified referal from a happy customer.

Pros

good teamwork, excellent selling tools, fast pace

Cons

new location soon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PayPal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PayPal