PayPal

PayPal Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Collection Agent50 reviews

Found 50 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,571 reviews

fantastic benefits!

great place to work, been her a long time. before covid working in the building in chandler was ok... it all depends on your manager and if they like you ..

It's ok

pro: You have amazing benefits from health insurance to 27 days off. con:Micromanagement and super target driven. Nepotism all the way. Management should value precise and good and hard work more than just numbers.

Pros

Salary

Cons

You don't get recognised for your hard work if you don't know everyone and are close to everybody.

It's what you make of it

There is no flexibility in hours worked, solid 40 hours every week and you have to be there on the dot.Management has to play a charade of caring for you while meeting their own quotas which made me feel as well as other coworkers, like nothing was changing or being addressedI learned a lot there but you could not pay me to go back

If you don't care about your mental health, this place is for you!

-There is 0 empathy for employees working there.-When a customer calls and insults you over the phone, you can not hang up the phone. -The management over there is a joke, no possibility to grow inside the company but they will make you think otherwise. RUN!-It is funny how they talk about mental health but at the same time, they control every second of your time, no trust at all all they care about it's reaching the target at the expense of people's mental health!-The worst job I ever had, not worth it.

Pros

colleagues nothing else

Cons

managment, managment and managment

Good training

This job is hard but they train you really well for it. Almost a month of training. The pay is really good as well. Of you can bonus it can really make the job worthwhile

Very nice place to work with many extra's and a very open inclusive approach to all people.

People from all around the world at the European headquarters in Dublin. Very open and relaxed atmosphere with many incentives. I can say that PayPal looks after they're employees.

Fun and very easy work place

I had a great time, and the systems to use was very easy. The hard part were reading transactions more than anything else, and the management was amazing. I recommend trying the place out if you can handle customers yelling at you about a debt they owe.

Fun place to work

Contact account holders via telephone to collect on overdue payments. Process payments received. Set up account holders on payment plans. Fun place to work but extremely busy.

Inclusive and Cultural

Pro about this location is that it is a very inclusive and cultural work environment. Management is inconsistent across departments, depending on which one you get can make for the type of work experience you will get there.

Was a great place to work

Was a great place to work before the site closed . The coworkers and work environment was awesome . Also ,the benefits and work/ life balance were amazing .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PayPal?

Non apply

Non apply non apply non apply Na Na Na Na Nin Apply’s it was a great experience overall love working there, atmosphere culture team work collaboration motivation

Overall was a great company to work for

Enjoyed working there for over 5 years until company closed in June. The job had many opportunities for growth. Sorry that it ended, now time for a new journey.

PayPal is a great place to work! They really care about their employees and the diverse people they serve. Goals aren’t too bad & if you/your team hits goal you get incentives!

Amazing

I loved working at Paypal,they are very good to there employees the benefits,free lunches,events free sodas,gym with trainer and group classes just everything.managers and team leaders only micromanage if your not working. I been here 3 years and all my supervisors where good to me cause I did my job and when I was not focused they let me know.

Pros

Cons

Nothing really

PayPal was a great place to work and they value inclusion and diversity.

I love the fact that they include everyone inclusion and diversity being a priority. They value the customers as well as the workers. Great place to work with great ethnical morals.

Pros

Great Pay

Cons

I really don’t have any

Promising compnay with great diversity and opportunities to meet new people and expand your vision

Overall the company was a pretty good company, it has its positives and negatives like most of corporate America does, but the positives out weight the negatives. B+

Relaxed Enviornment

Self driven relaxed place to work and meet goals ! I loved the systems that we're used to help us assist the customer and the culture of the business was amazing !

Some good benefits but management is horrible

I haven't been with this company that long however coming in to this company , they bragged about how professional the company was and this and that . However it was proved to be different later on when I experienced the lack of communication , effort and management skills that went on from day to day . The only pros were the free drinks and coffee , the training provided, and the catered food . But the work balance is not good , especially if you have a family and also the strict strict rules and regulations they have , which is funny cause upper management follows none of them. This would be a great job for someone who has nothing to do and no life and wants to work as a robot .

Pros

Catered lunches, free drinks and coffee

Cons

Bad management, time not flexible, lots of strict rules and regulations

great place to work

great environment , excellent leadership and core values...care about the employee even at a large call center....constant coaching, development and feedback is given to ensure agent success

Pros

Free soda, great outings

Cons

long commute

PayPal

Overall PayPal is a decent place to work with job benefits from the start and a laid back atmosphere. The only knock I have against PayPal is its pay.

benefits

Cons

compensation

Overall good job

Only con about working at paypal was the hr and management. PayPal provided me with great knowledge and experience I am thankful to have gained. There was not much job security, I had a few unfortunate circumstances which caused me to be late and I got fired for them. They so proudly offer leave of absence for the most ridiculous reasons but will fire a top performer for unintentionally being late. Things I had no control over I got fired for. When I tried to fight the termination hr quickly denied it and stated that my performance as a top performer didn't mean anything and they were strictly basing their decision off of their policies. Why work so hard and become a top performer if it doesn't count for anything?

Pros

Great senior agents, pay

Cons

management, hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PayPal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PayPal