PayPal

PayPal Employee Reviews for Customer Solutions Specialist

Customer Solutions Specialist74 reviews

Found 74 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,571 reviews

25 cent soda

Soda is cheap and helps one get thru a very long day.If you ever have a sister that gets sick, you can not apply for a Fmla. Because a sister is not family. This is no joke

…Okay

It definitely gets overwhelmingly busy majority of the time. The job definitely leaves you feeling mentally drained at the end of the day/work week..

Very good company, but high focused on productivity and KPIs numbers

Lots of benefits, cool environment and very approachable TMs and management.But KPIs sometimes are even unfair, focusing on numbers and results only… If you deliver good numbers regardless if you are doing or not a good job, you’ll get noticed and valued.

Not enough

Unorganized and not enough pay . Customers are rude. They give you too much information to remember . Most employees that have been there a long time learned on site. All new hires are trained at home with too much information. Most senior employees are rude

A fun place to work where you are happy to show up each day.

Probably the best company I have worked with so far. Very flexible and the company makes allowances for you. Management can be tough on meeting KPIs but the goals are attainable. The work place culture is really the best. Everybody is respected. Overall, a great company for parents or people with younger kids.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

short breaks, progression is a bit tough

Worst company ever

Worst company ever, there's no career progression inside of the company. There is only career progression for friends.No positive things to say. Just stay away from this company

Pros

No pros whatsoever.

Cons

Bad management, low salary and low opportunities to develop your career.

Great benefits but large workload

This company gave me a lot of the tools needed to succeed and amazing benefits all throughout my time there. Although, as you progress and stand out as a great employee you are given more and more responsibility that can become overwhelming.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Lots to know and back to back calls

Nice place to work

Very good companies and nice place to work. The benefit is good and its very professional. PayPal really value the feedback of the employees. Overall, its very good place to pursue the career

Love working at PayPal

Call center work is not exactly exciting and can be very redundant, mundane and unfulfilling because you have to listen to lots of customers complaining due to lack of understanding of how things actually work, more often than anything else. This company makes it easier to deal with the ugly parts because they take excellent care of their employees and the employees feel supported. I feel like I can take good care of the all the customers I speak with because of the support I get from the company. PayPal provides paid wellness days so that I can take time to rest and rejuvenate from stressful days, PTO is separate from the wellness days so I still get those days and can combine them with the wellness days. The health benefits are pretty awesome and very affordable! The staff is friendly, helpful and mature. Supervisors do not micromanage and provide adequate support. Training is constantly provided and knowledge is shared. You get the tools you need to get work done.

Pros

Benefits, Support, Atmosphere

Cons

Angry customers and redundant calls

Team leads are terrible

Rude and inconsiderate team leads who shouldn't be team leads. Some have never done the job and it shows. Lots of politics at this job. Would not suggest anyone applying with them.

Pros

Some co workers

Cons

Team leads and supervisors

Fun place to work - they really show their employees they appreciate them...they provided bonuses for a job well done

They are a great company to work for benefits were great initially and still better than average as compared to the overall financial industry. Time off and work life balance was good as well. However if you are a front line (call center) employee time off could be an issue as needs of the business dictates whether you could get off or not. Stock plan is discounted for employees which was the best perk and their 401k wasn’t too bad either...on par with most companies. Opportunity for advancement was available and encouraged with ways to map out and mentored along the way.

Pros

Benefits and management staff was great!

Cons

That dreadful Medallia system!

Great entry level

Job was great for someone just breaking into the workforce. I really enjoyed my time there. I left to pursue a position more relevant to my career. But I am trying to come back!

Nice company horrible work/life balance

I loved working here but if you want to have a schedule to fit your life then don’t work here. They don’t care and it’s only about business needs and everyone there is only a number and always replaceable.

Pros

Free lunch, managers are nice, good pay

Cons

Micro management for breaks and poor schedule op

Productive, Fun&Flexible work place.

My old jobs site shut down. But it was the best place ever to work .managers were easy to work with. Big desk space. People were ready to help. Gym onsite. Lunch vendors everyday. Book corner. Awesome break room.

Pros

Free soda, benefits, gym on site, pto

Cons

They had amazing benefits and great managers. The schedule was pretty flexible as they were open like 18 hours/ day. They were always giving out prizes and feeding us and the goals were easily attainable

Pros

Free food, great benefits, good managers

Cons

Location closed

Genuinely concerned for the well being of it's employees

A great place to work with innovative ideas to make life interesting and exciting for it's employees. This company believes in inclusion and does not tolerate discrimination of any kind. They have a great stock plan and very good benefits package from day one.

Pros

A firm belief in helping their employees reach their full potential

Cons

They need a less cumbersome employee evaluation process

Work Life Balance is treasured.

The company itself make sure that employees are well taken good care of. My stay with the company has been great, however, I still need to fulfill my needs.

Loved it!

I enjoyed working for this company. The environment was always professional and acceptable. Location was good and people were always friendly. Paid on time and always dress code was professional but casual.

Love the people! Great atmosphere! Benefits are amazing!

PayPal is good company to work for with many career advancement opportunities. The pay and benefits offered are great! I’ve never worked for a company that has such great benefits from day one. This company truly cares for their employees.

Awesome Opportunity

PayPal has a MAGNIFICENT culture!! They promote an inclusive environment, and they adhered to their principles and values. All resources to perform my job functions adequately were provided or easily accessible. PayPal is by far one of the best companies to work for!

Good

Company is awesome. Friendly working nature. Shift timings is not good. Job security is good. Management is ok. Overall company is good to work. No proper team leaders in the company for the night shift batches.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PayPal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PayPal
  • Customer Solutions Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?