PayPal

Integration Engineer2 reviews

Clear
4.0Salary & Benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,550 reviews

Great place to work for.

This is a great place to work for. They try a lot of things, and always changing roadmap.. The management is a little tentative in strategy, i.e defensive as well. Not really sure why there is less risk taken in pushing products out the door. Work culture is good, great people. Smart set of core people in most groups. Work life balance is good. Your job is secure as long as you perform well and know to manage up. I would say the pay scale, and benefits is best in Bay area. Most company cannot beat or match what PayPal offers.

Pros

Best Pay and Benefits package

Cons

Management risk averse

PayPal Summary

PayPal is an excellent place to work, its not just a job which is offered in PayPal, it is an experience worth experience. PayPal has provided me an opportunity to learn, enhance and grow myself, I had the opportunity to work very closely with the senior leadership team of PayPal which boosted my skills and thinking. it shares one of the best cultures and wellness is one of PayPal's biggest priority, PayPal takes all measures to keep employee healthy and provides various different benefits.

Pros

Culture, Benefits, perks, Compensation, opportunities, growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PayPal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PayPal