PayPal

Singapore9 reviews

Clear

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,509 reviews

Good workplace

Good management group.to work with. Good perks and dynamic culture and flexible with their work hours. They engage with their staff regularly through All Hands to keep you updated with their management changes. Staff welfare needs to be improved in terms of engaging staff relations from different team.

Pros

Good Perks, weekly lunches

Cons

Amazing company to work with new technology

Amazing company to work with new technology. Work life balance is good. Company completely Agile methodology. Working culture is really good. Nice place to work.

Huge growth potential but not exactly the best place to work

Hugely political and filled with Indians Individuals were clearly more interested to play politics instead of doing real work Company still has lots of potential and has grown in tandem with the huge tech boom

Productive, Fast-pace, colaboration

Challenging period in 3 months to scope out requirements, building interface website primary focus on mobile first. Great team collaboration between top management, business owner, vendor and content writer. Fast-pace culture to expedite the work deliverables within the timeframe which is the hardest part as a new employee in PayPal for a short period.

Pros

free lunch one a week

Amazing team and workplace

It was an awesome Journey at PayPal. Management is so humble and reachable almost at all time. Many of the brilliant people I have ever met work in PayPal. Very friendly work culture and peers were very kind and helpful. The best thing about my peer was, we shielded our team like a soldier. Playing Ping pong, X-Box, etc was all time fun. Given a chance I would love to be a part again of this amazing company.

Pros

Free Lunches, X-Box, game zone.

Cons

Not that I know

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PayPal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PayPal