PayPal

Singapore9 reviews

Clear

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,509 reviews

Good workplace

Good management group.to work with. Good perks and dynamic culture and flexible with their work hours. They engage with their staff regularly through All Hands to keep you updated with their management changes. Staff welfare needs to be improved in terms of engaging staff relations from different team.

Pros

Good Perks, weekly lunches

Productive, Fast-pace, colaboration

Challenging period in 3 months to scope out requirements, building interface website primary focus on mobile first. Great team collaboration between top management, business owner, vendor and content writer. Fast-pace culture to expedite the work deliverables within the timeframe which is the hardest part as a new employee in PayPal for a short period.

Pros

free lunch one a week

Amazing team and workplace

It was an awesome Journey at PayPal. Management is so humble and reachable almost at all time. Many of the brilliant people I have ever met work in PayPal. Very friendly work culture and peers were very kind and helpful. The best thing about my peer was, we shielded our team like a soldier. Playing Ping pong, X-Box, etc was all time fun. Given a chance I would love to be a part again of this amazing company.

Pros

Free Lunches, X-Box, game zone.

Cons

Not that I know

Dynamic and driven though short term in planning

A good company. It would be great if the management had long term planning and firm strategies instead of looking for the next best fanfare. Typical day is long. Learn a lot if you are independent and willing to learn from mistakes. Co-workers are great. Not very innovative though very exciting in the short term.

Pros

Free lunches meals on occasions and nice office environment

Cons

Long hours. Managers only dwell on new short term ideas, management should plan and follow through long term plans.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PayPal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PayPal