Penta Ocean Construction

Penta Ocean Construction Employee Reviews

Singapore45 reviews

Good productivity

Good place for learners and good experience staff will guide us. The working culture is very good. Work like balance, Good communication with immediate superior and safety is a top priority.

Workplace Culture

A good Company with a good Safety Culture, friendly & helpful staff. A company that is good for future work progress with lots of programs, training & seminar

productive and fun work place

my typical day at work everyday was to prepare food and make sure that our workplace was clean and all the equipment was properly sanitize., must also check the FIFO for all stocks inside store room.

Conducive and supportive management

I recommend working with Penta Ocean. The company is very supportive and proactive. Work life balance is also important to the management and they ensure the employees are well compensated.

Positive Environment

Good working culture and helpful project team member. Very structure work environment. Japanese management extremely hard working and supportive of project staff. Highly recommend to work for this company.

good productivities

I see all managements are very good management with very flexible work style. Good opportunities in here to learn and to solve the problem same as a very strong team.

Multi-cultural environment with understanding superior

the best part day begins in the morning with everyone coming to work from different part of Singapore using different transport mode. The different lifestyle and habits makes the place a very cultural experience to understand each others. We spend more time in the work place than anywhere else and working together becomes a very technical part of the job. Greeting every single one in the office a smile had been a very important aspect of my job requirement. I have to resolve all the usual and unusaual request from all the staff and engineers which I gracefully handle with pride. This is the most enjoyable and hardest part of the job.

Conductive and friendly environment

The best part of the day is the beginning of the morning where every staff start to comes in for work after a whole night of sleep. Different people will come in with different dress code and facial impression. The interesting part about human relationship that I have learn is to be positive towards everyone/everything and making an effort to greet everyone with a smile and no matter how they feel, they will always return back a smile. The workplace is like a united nation with staff/engineers/workers coming from all part of the world. Nevertheless, respect is the most important aspect of the any workplace culture. There are always deadline to meet for this construction industry but everyone work hard towards the same goals and achieve the results. This company have a culture of human touch and equal job opportunities as a whole.

Excellent company to work

Good management and well organised company, balance staff health welfare Always encouraging to own ideas Believe earth other Management could hear staff suggestions and give valuable feedback

Very Low career growth and poor project planning

Do not provide course training to improve professional skills with very Low salary increment. Project team work without having schedules and pin pointing other departments for delaying the site jobs. Treating site executives like site workers and speak rudely without respect. Bad relationships between different departments and very weak to perform as a team towards a goal. Many unnecessary protocols to complex and slow down the work flow. Hierarchy issues.

good working location and environment

good working location and environment Salary on time ,over time paid HR follow up good can manage the work if you have less experience too they can train

Good

The company is good in general. It is in the right path into a global competitiveness among big names of companIes (A1) in terms of policy and standards. but for me in currently there are some individuals at the TOP management are not into if what the companies directions (more into their ego) which where I’m uncertain. But I’m great full to company...

Great experience

Vast experience can be gathered Good working system and flexible working hours. Areas of self-development are provided. Employees are encourage to lead a team at certain point of time.

Monitoring of facade installation and structural columns schedule

Penta Ocean is one of the largest construction company in Singapore and Japan. so that Im working so hard. i attend weekly consultant and sub contractor meeting. preparing submission drawings to the consultant and sub-contractor.

good employer

Penta Ocean Construction Company is very experience for reclamation job in Singapore. Not very good Salary but they paid bonus and incentive. Safety weak a bit.

Site Supervisor

I am like work with our team and I like to Friendly shear about work I am open minded. I know C&S and architecture work . I am complete work any project I am start work never leave work then go .

Productive and Fun workplace

I need to follow up daily work progress base on schedule given by management. Attending daily progress meeting in order to make sure all jobs progress follow the plan.

- New technologies used by Japanese - Hard working team - Nice workmanship - Long hours at work - Weekend work during some times - Supportive team work

Productive work place

Big construction team , learning coordination between various departments and focus to complete the project successfully. Learned sound knowledge on Ground improvement work for such huge area.

pleasant place to work at

All the japanese top management, engineers are a pleaant bunch of guys to work with. They are willing to hear any suggection or opinion u have. Japanese culture are rich in respecing another person, an this are shown to every idividual colleauez

productive and fun workplace

the most enjoyable part of the job and management, workplace culture the hardest part of the job productive and fun workplace and safety work in the tunnel projects

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Penta Ocean Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Penta Ocean Construction