Penta Ocean Construction
View all Penta Ocean Construction reviews

Penta Ocean Construction

Penta Ocean Construction Employee Review

Stressful

• Senior won't teach junior.• Always change and change.• No strict and proper protcol/SOP.• Request feedback yet feedback always passover.• Increment very little so do bonus• Good working colleagues though

Construction company

Its very good company and also so helpful. Always take care employee. They are safety security is so good. Even Monticello so every month pay on time. Never delay to payment our monthly salary. So if I consider this company it's the best company in my personal opinion.

Pros

Free living cost

Cons

8 hours

Productive and funny Workplace

I started joined in Penta-Ocean on 9 May 2016. I was excited the very first day of job. I was learned and experienced overall building work than I was expected. I got not only good environments but also management. I love they are very smart work that it is their culture. Conclusion it was happy work place for me even though we work under pressure. Thank you.

Good productivity

Good place for learners and good experience staff will guide us. The working culture is very good. Work like balance, Good communication with immediate superior and safety is a top priority.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Penta Ocean Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Penta Ocean Construction with