People Profilers Pte Ltd

People Profilers Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Positive Working Environment
From the perspective of someone fresh to the industry, the culture and direction that People Profilers has implemented is positive to new-comers: there is ample room to learn & grow in the firm, with progression opportunities awarded for those who duly put in the hard work required.
Pros
Staggered Working Hours
Harmony environment
Harmony environment workplace with supportive and helpful colleagues. Good place for a new consultant to start with and was taught in a short time the whole process of this industry.
Pros
Work from home benefits
Interesting and fun place to work at
This is my very first sales role and I was given many guidance throughout the learning journey. The managers here are patience and willing to share. Even we might be from different team, the culture here is to help one another to success. Appreciated!
Pros
Good location, Flexible working hours
Good work environment
Great working environment and helpful managers.
Working environment is also very flexible as there are staggered hour and work from home benefits for all the staff.
Great life balance
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. You will get to develop your interpersonal skills throughout the process as well. Great work culture and this company offers a great life balance!
Pros
Good commission scheme
Healthy Working Environment, Helpful Colleagues. Strong Leader
I believe my review would be a positive one.

My senior manager has been in this industry for decades and I am learning a lot from her.

I came to People Profilers to grow and be a strong recruiter, that was my personal goal right from the start and I'm glad I was given the opportunity to do so. In addition, my colleagues are great here, we promote tons of teamwork, monthly awards for motivational purposes and practice positive work ethics.

Under the direction of my Senior Manager, we will definitely excel if we continue to learn and apply.
Pros
Healthy Working Environment, Helpful Colleagues. Strong Leader
Cons
Airconditioning is too cold in the office. We're freezing.
Fun workplace
Great working environment with very supportive co-workers. I came in totally new to the industry and was taught in a short time how to conduct the complete recruitment process.
Pros
Supportive co-worker
Growing company which give room for growth
PeopleProfilers is a 360 agency for consultants ,meaning the consultants are tasked with business development as well as sourcing for candidates and closure of positions.

This can be a good training and challenge for candidates on all aspects of the recruitment business.

The management is fair and the style of management is laissez faire.

The only thing that is regulated is punctuality and sales figures, which is fair and common sense in businesses.

Hardest part of the job is when you don't have closures and management breathes down your neck.

Enjoyable part of the job is the sales perks, friendly culture, open-door culture, incentive trips, friendly competition.
Pros
Laissez Faire and friendly culture
Cons
Funky courses to attend, funky database
360 Recruitment
Have to meet target otherwise prepare yourself to roll out

Best part is if you exceed target you don't have to worry so much but need to chase target for every month.

Otherwise need to work really hard hence sometimes no work life balance. Some luck will help because some things are not beyond your control.

Prepare to face a lot of challenges and rejection by client and candidate. Have to learn to move on quickly after rejection.

With all that said, you get a sense of fulfillment when you manage to help people find job and also if they enjoy the job. And when your client appreciates your effort.

Management ok, fun colleagues. Management is supportive if you show results.
Pros
Good location
Cons
If no /little sales no job security
Typical Sales Role

2. Efficiency

3. Flexibility

4. Teamwork

Management:

Good

Workplace culture:

Good - colleagues are willing to help one another.

The hardest part of the job:

The beginning when I first started, and having to worry about job security when the sales figures doo not come in.

The most enjoyable part of the job:

1. The sense of achievement when you are able to chase your numbers successfully.

2. Colleagues are helpful.
Pros
Conducive environment with private cubicles.
Cons
Amount of work put in do not always equate to results.
Sales Oriented & Politics environment
I have learn the end to end recruitment procedure and how to manage the candidate.

The hardest part of this job is that if you cannot get any order & closure within 1-3 months you might be worried that you will lose the job, especially for work pass holder.
Pros
If you have good sales for that month, you might be able to slack a bit
Cons
if no sales you will have to work late