People Profilers Pte Ltd
People Profilers Pte Ltd Employee Review

Healthy Working Environment, Helpful Colleagues. Strong Leader

January 23, 2018
I believe my review would be a positive one.My senior manager has been in this industry for decades and I am learning a lot from her.I came to People Profilers to grow and be a strong recruiter, that was my personal goal right from the start and I'm glad I was given the opportunity to do so. In addition, my colleagues are great here, we promote tons of teamwork, monthly awards for motivational purposes and practice positive work ethics.Under the direction of my Senior Manager, we will definitely excel if we continue to learn and apply.
Pros
Healthy Working Environment, Helpful Colleagues. Strong Leader
Cons
Airconditioning is too cold in the office. We're freezing.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Raffles
From the perspective of someone fresh to the industry, the culture and direction that People Profilers has implemented is positive to new-comers: there is ample room to learn & grow in the firm, with progression opportunities awarded for those who duly put in the hard work required.
Pros
Staggered Working Hours
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Raffles
Harmony environment workplace with supportive and helpful colleagues. Good place for a new consultant to start with and was taught in a short time the whole process of this industry.
Pros
Work from home benefits
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Central Singapore
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. You will get to develop your interpersonal skills throughout the process as well. Great work culture and this company offers a great life balance!
Pros
Good commission scheme
  1. Healthy Working Environment, Helpful Colleagues. Strong Leader