People Profilers Pte Ltd

People Profilers Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

From the perspective of someone fresh to the industry, the culture and direction that People Profilers has implemented is positive to new-comers: there is ample room to learn & grow in the firm, with progression opportunities awarded for those who duly put in the hard work required.
Pros
Staggered Working Hours
Harmony environment workplace with supportive and helpful colleagues. Good place for a new consultant to start with and was taught in a short time the whole process of this industry.
Pros
Work from home benefits
This is my very first sales role and I was given many guidance throughout the learning journey. The managers here are patience and willing to share. Even we might be from different team, the culture here is to help one another to success. Appreciated!
Pros
Good location, Flexible working hours
Great working environment and helpful managers.
Working environment is also very flexible as there are staggered hour and work from home benefits for all the staff.
Management believes in rewarding individual who performs well in their personal sales.

Sales target is reasonably achievable, unlike other companies which set much higher sales target.

Adequate training (both in-house and external) will be provided to new joiners.

High commission payout. Flexi-Office and work-from-home scheme.

New joiners really need to put in their utmost effort in BD to secure accounts and to maintain strong relationship with clients as the Account ownership is too short.
Pros
Good compensation for achievers, Conducive working environment
Cons
Account ownership is too short
Helpful and fun culture to work with. I am new in this industry and is grateful to have very supportive colleagues that will teach and mentor you along the way.
I enjoy working with People Profiler's so far it had been a great learning experience as im new into the recruitment industry. Working environment is conducive and productive with great workplace culture.
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. You will get to develop your interpersonal skills throughout the process as well. Great work culture and this company offers a great life balance!
Pros
Good commission scheme
I believe my review would be a positive one.

My senior manager has been in this industry for decades and I am learning a lot from her.

I came to People Profilers to grow and be a strong recruiter, that was my personal goal right from the start and I'm glad I was given the opportunity to do so. In addition, my colleagues are great here, we promote tons of teamwork, monthly awards for motivational purposes and practice positive work ethics.

Under the direction of my Senior Manager, we will definitely excel if we continue to learn and apply.
Pros
Healthy Working Environment, Helpful Colleagues. Strong Leader
Cons
Airconditioning is too cold in the office. We're freezing.
Great working environment with very supportive co-workers. I came in totally new to the industry and was taught in a short time how to conduct the complete recruitment process.
Pros
Supportive co-worker
PeopleProfilers is a 360 agency for consultants ,meaning the consultants are tasked with business development as well as sourcing for candidates and closure of positions.

This can be a good training and challenge for candidates on all aspects of the recruitment business.

The management is fair and the style of management is laissez faire.

The only thing that is regulated is punctuality and sales figures, which is fair and common sense in businesses.

Hardest part of the job is when you don't have closures and management breathes down your neck.

Enjoyable part of the job is the sales perks, friendly culture, open-door culture, incentive trips, friendly competition.
Pros
Laissez Faire and friendly culture
Cons
Funky courses to attend, funky database
A warm office environment with supportive and helpful colleagues. Perks like staggered hours and work from home aids consultants with more work life balance.

However, do take note that this is a sales job (as with most recruitment companies) , and with it comes its cons: Job security is a major concern if you do not perform well. To enable for the perks you are required to hit a certain target before you get to enjoy them.

Changes made recently does not seem to be motivating workers in the company.Hopefully things will change for the better in the future.
Pros
Perks like Work from Home/ Staggered Hrs
Cons
Job Security, Drastic Changes
Culture has visible elements in the way that a business looks and how employees dress, but it really thrives in the attitudes of employees, in the setting of goals and in the communication of business values to workers, clients and customers. The business owner sets the pace for creating, defining and refining the company culture.

Most workplaces are a reflection of the personality and management style of the founder and management team. Some may run a tight ship with a buttoned-down attitude while others may give employees a lot of flexibility. Understanding your management style helps you to find employees that fit in well with the workplace culture you are trying to foster. You may want employees who prefer a very structured environment or you may want to hire workers who are creative and comfortable being self-directed.
Pros
Unity
Cons
Over flexible
Have to meet target otherwise prepare yourself to roll out

Best part is if you exceed target you don't have to worry so much but need to chase target for every month.

Otherwise need to work really hard hence sometimes no work life balance. Some luck will help because some things are not beyond your control.

Prepare to face a lot of challenges and rejection by client and candidate. Have to learn to move on quickly after rejection.

With all that said, you get a sense of fulfillment when you manage to help people find job and also if they enjoy the job. And when your client appreciates your effort.

Management ok, fun colleagues. Management is supportive if you show results.
Pros
Good location
Cons
If no /little sales no job security
Typical day at work:
Chasing numbers/figures.

What I learned:

1. People Management

2. Efficiency

3. Flexibility

4. Teamwork

Management:

Good

Workplace culture:

Good - colleagues are willing to help one another.

The hardest part of the job:

The beginning when I first started, and having to worry about job security when the sales figures doo not come in.

The most enjoyable part of the job:

1. The sense of achievement when you are able to chase your numbers successfully.

2. Colleagues are helpful.
Pros
Conducive environment with private cubicles.
Cons
Amount of work put in do not always equate to results.
A company with competitive rewards and benefits to work in. Good co workers who will be able to help each other out.

Definitely one of the best agency to work in.
Pros
Great benefits and commission
Cons
ERP system needs more functions
I have been working in the recruitment industry for more than 10 years and till date I believe People Profilers Pte Ltd stand up as one of the more conducive working environment . We are equipped with all the necessary garget and trainings we require for the job and management are always looking for ways to improve the working environment and culture ie staggered hour and work from home . This allow greater flexibility at work .
Pros
Flexi Hour
Cons
Better Benefit for Long Service Staff
I have learn the end to end recruitment procedure and how to manage the candidate.

The hardest part of this job is that if you cannot get any order & closure within 1-3 months you might be worried that you will lose the job, especially for work pass holder.
Pros
If you have good sales for that month, you might be able to slack a bit
Cons
if no sales you will have to work late
Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Profilers Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2