Pet Lovers Centre
View all Pet Lovers Centre reviews

Pet Lovers Centre

Pet Lovers Centre Employee Review

relaxed but quite boring at times

There are times when u get very busy. Easy going and friendly coworkers. But no work life balance. And for part-time, salary not worth it aft cpf cut. its like 650 for a 6hr/day and u work 5 days? But if u dont mind the pay, its a pretty relaxing environment but stock day is the most tiring day! And u learn so much about small animals and product knowledge to recommend for customers. And cleaning small animals cage might be not pleasant thing for some too. I was lucky i got placed into a store where the retail lead would sometimes treat us and shes very passionate about teaching us some knowledge. But too sad she sometimes wld complain about having less rest day.

Pros

friendly coworkers.

Cons

the break room is so small and there r barely any space. Long standing hours too

Poor

Very poor attitude towards you. Only concerned about the bonus and no OT paid to you. Before you sign the paper ask them do they paod you ot. I didn't get the ot paid

Cons

No OT given

Horrible communication and management

Working at PLC itself was pretty alright despite long standing hours and needing to carry heavy stocks on stock days. The most frustrating part of working at PLC was the overall lack of communication. Firstly, I was not given my supervisor’s number. (I thought this should be a standard practice in case of an emergency). Secondly, there was a lack of communication between the HR and the working staff. (When I submitted my request to end my contract earlier to the HR, they did not inform my supervisor at all).Thirdly, lack of response. After my contract ended, I emailed the HR asking when would I receive the rest of my pay and it’s been 4 days with no reply.

Pros

Experience

Cons

No training provided

Part time retail staff

Usual retail taskServe customerHandling of stocks/productsHousekeeping Learning their payment system Full time employer are helpfulRequire to stand long hours and work long hours if got deployed full day (12 hours)

Pros

quite easy job if didnt encounter nasty customer

Cons

Standing long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pet Lovers Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pet Lovers Centre with

• Pet Lovers Centre
  • relaxed but quite boring at times