Pizza Hut
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Singapore84 reviews
Morning has a slow start if its on a weekend shift. Lunch and dinner timings are where most of the time its packed. I would have to shuffle between working at the bar and serving customers. But after a few weeks of practice, everything becomes like a normal routine. I have learnt about the impact of customer service and its impact on their eating experience. A relax and non stressful environment is achieved even during peak hours. Focused and friendly work staff, willing to offer assistance when asked. Hardest part of the job would have to be when we are short staff. Front and back of the house would be affected due to lack of man power and things become more hectic as I would have to cover for someone else due to his absence. Everyday was enjoyable due to the company and the atmosphere. I guess celebrating our staff or customers birthday was the most enjoyable experience as the manager would grab his guitar and start playing for him/her while the whole pizzahut team would sing along. I enjoy the team bonding and spirit of pizzahut.
happy industry, happy place to work and learn at the same time. the salary is good. all the management are friendly and treated us all fairly.
its really a good stepping stones if you wanted to learn more here in SG.

Running highest volume store in SG is not easy, you will experience lots of types of customers, most of the times your patience will be tested, take note customer is always right.

Love your job and work hard and everything will follow.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours is expected but i dont complaint
I’ve learned a lot when i was working with pizza hut, the culture and people that works there is wonderful. Always looking forward for my shift to start. pizza is life.
Fast-paced environment especially during lunch/dinner hours, weekends and public holiday. Preparations of ingredients and pizza making and pasta. Need to multi-task.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, weekly roster
Cons
Required (but not compulsory) to work on weekends and public holiday
Good learning development
Recognition culture in the company

Good management

Many benefit

Healthy work culture

Long term career

Strong bond between collegue
They are willing to teach you step by step and patiently. The staffs are fun to be with and are super nice. Lunch will be covered which is a plus. Learned new skill.
It's a wonderful experience work in pizza hut.well established company with good systematic working system.staff friendly and staff welfare .well know brand in this world always try to improve the quality of the food .
Not suitable for people who have families.
Working hours can be at least 10 hours a day, and typically 6 days a week.

Good for those who like to work in food and hospitality, and make friends with co-workers.
in the outlet i worked in, i was getting underpaid and i didnt feel like i fit in with my colleagues cause majority of them were malay and so they spoke in malay all the time. whenever they joked around, which is literally every hour, it sometimes feel as if they are talking about you. i talked with one of my colleagues who is close to the rest and admitted that they do talk bad about people in the workplace. but all that drama aside, i was trained well as that was my first job ever. they had patience with me considering how i am a slow learner. and when i made mistakes, they would laugh it off in the end. if theyre stressed and scolds me, they would apologize for being too harsh at the end of the day. professionalism wise, other than being underpaid, everything was great. its just the toxicity you can receive from the colleagues there. big wow.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pizza Hut?
Worked as a part timer and the manager and colleagues (full-timers) were very nice and patient with me. I remembered there was a lot of of part timers as well and plenty of the full timers made sure we knew the basics and that we would do tasks properly. Overall, I loved working there as the staffs were very very nice and were like family.
Great working experience, gained knowledge and colleagues are friendly and willing to help
The most enjoyable time of my work was when they thought me how to cooked in the kitchen
Pros
Staff discounts
Pretty decent for students working part time. Hot environment though, will feel oily when you get home. Don't work during public holidays cuz there's hella tons of orders hahah
Pros
Free foood
Cons
Lack of employees
Working on a rotational shift. Taking more orders and serve customers. Fun working environment. Fast base movements. Interacting with your colleagues is the most easiest thing and can learn more from them.
A typical day at work will be taking orders from customers, serving them their food and clean up the table after they have left.. The hardest part of the job are facing demanding customers.
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
Unfair work schedule
Rushed through training despite not having any prior experience as a kitchen crew. My supervisor was very unreasonable at times too, especially during lunch or dinner times when things get busy and he starts shouting and asks everyone to rush the orders out.
A good place to work in and very flexible working hours, very good management done by the managers and treat all of their workers equally. Everyone is very supporting and friendly at work
i love working at pizza hut because the staff and manager are friendly and supportive. we got each other's back. i've learn alot here such as how to deal with complaints,angry customer etc. i do recommend others to work for this company. the hardest part of the job is when there's customers throwing a tantrum at you in front of others customer but eventually,things are in control,thanks to other service crew who helped in calming the customers. they make me want to stay longer and keep working at pizza hut company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary
The salary was to low I dun like to work at pizza hut because the manger and the staff was not a coprat with the new staff and never respect to others
Pros
Free crew meal
Cons
Being able to juggle a few locations at a go as a dispatch rider is challenging nonetheless.
Even though it was only 2 days, it changed how I look at the dispatch riders from then now. It isn't an easy job.
Pros
Meals provided
Cons
Risks on the road
enjoyful working and staff also very nice, overtime provided .
the managment training in crown centre branch at singapore. pizzahut food is very hygienic because everyday follow our role.
Pros
free meal
Cons
over time provided
Fun and exciting place to work. A very established International brand in Singapore. Offers Dine In, Delivery, Take outs and phone in services- very convenient.