Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Employee Review

Challenging and demanding

June 6, 2015
I have been in the F&B line for more than 20 years. I started of as a Technician and work to the current position of Technical Manager thru my years of experienced and knowledge of kitchen equipment. There are 16 co-workers under my leadership. I lead them to run day to day operation maintaining of restaurant kitchen equipment, restaurant facilities, Project management for new and renovating of current restaurant as per Franchise obligation etc. My job involve design the layout of kitchen equipment to suit operation needs for a smooth workflow and complete within the time frame. I prepare budgeting cost for the project, manage ordering of equipment within the budget and completed within project deadline. Thru the years with the company, I had accomplished afew mega projects thru creativity and think outside the box. The most enjoyable part of the job is the Trust and Belief the management had supported.
Pros
Able to make own decision
Cons
Nil
June 30, 2020
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
happy industry, happy place to work and learn at the same time. the salary is good. all the management are friendly and treated us all fairly. its really a good stepping stones if you wanted to learn more here in SG. Running highest volume store in SG is not easy, you will experience lots of types of customers, most of the times your patience will be tested, take note customer is always right. Love your job and work hard and everything will follow.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours is expected but i dont complaint
May 14, 2020
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Jurong East
I’ve learned a lot when i was working with pizza hut, the culture and people that works there is wonderful. Always looking forward for my shift to start. pizza is life.
May 9, 2020
Service Crew (Former Employee) - HarbourFront
Morning has a slow start if its on a weekend shift. Lunch and dinner timings are where most of the time its packed. I would have to shuffle between working at the bar and serving customers. But after a few weeks of practice, everything becomes like a normal routine. I have learnt about the impact of customer service and its impact on their eating experience. A relax and non stressful environment is achieved even during peak hours. Focused and friendly work staff, willing to offer assistance when asked. Hardest part of the job would have to be when we are short staff. Front and back of the house would be affected due to lack of man power and things become more hectic as I would have to cover for someone else due to his absence. Everyday was enjoyable due to the company and the atmosphere. I guess celebrating our staff or customers birthday was the most enjoyable experience as the manager would grab his guitar and start playing for him/her while the whole pizzahut team would sing along. I enjoy the team bonding and spirit of pizzahut.