Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Employee Review

Fun Enviroment Work Place

July 8, 2013
Its the best Enviroment to work with. Got to learned alot of stuff in that company such as customer service & how to make team bonding. Good Management & without any miscommunication. My co-workers are easy to get along with & work together as a team. The hardest part of the job is in public holiday season because there will be alot of orders to be send out to the customers within a short time given. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i can get to communicate with the public & also to my fellow co-worker easily.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
December 1, 2018
Dispatch Rider (Former Employee) - Singapore
Being able to juggle a few locations at a go as a dispatch rider is challenging nonetheless. Even though it was only 2 days, it changed how I look at the dispatch riders from then now. It isn't an easy job.
Pros
Meals provided
Cons
Risks on the road
January 16, 2018
Delivery rider (Part-time) (Former Employee) - Singapore
fun days learnt about Singapore roads & time managements good management to work with fun place to work at time management for timeliness on busy days fun colleagues
Pros
free meals & tips
Cons
it's a part-time job
June 9, 2017
Pizza Hut Delivery Rider (Former Employee) - Yishun
It discipline us in managing our time as we need to get the deliveries to the customers on time. The managers and colleagues I work with ensures one another that we do our work proper.