Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Employee Review

Fun workplace

October 14, 2016
just serving food,drinks,dessert, order taking and buzzing the tables and chairs. ive learned how work life its gonna be like. i really dont know about management. they are really frenly and really good to talk to. to me the hardest part of the job is when we doesnt have enough man power to work and everything gets soo busy. to me the most enjoyable part of the job is break time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
March 2, 2020
Same role
Waitress (Part-Time) (Former Employee) - Singapore
They are willing to teach you step by step and patiently. The staffs are fun to be with and are super nice. Lunch will be covered which is a plus. Learned new skill.
November 30, 2019
Same role
Part-Time Waitress (Former Employee) - Bukit Panjang
in the outlet i worked in, i was getting underpaid and i didnt feel like i fit in with my colleagues cause majority of them were malay and so they spoke in malay all the time. whenever they joked around, which is literally every hour, it sometimes feel as if they are talking about you. i talked with one of my colleagues who is close to the rest and admitted that they do talk bad about people in the workplace. but all that drama aside, i was trained well as that was my first job ever. they had patience with me considering how i am a slow learner. and when i made mistakes, they would laugh it off in the end. if theyre stressed and scolds me, they would apologize for being too harsh at the end of the day. professionalism wise, other than being underpaid, everything was great. its just the toxicity you can receive from the colleagues there. big wow.
April 25, 2018
Same location
Supervisor (Former Employee) - tampines mart
we must uphold a certain standard of procedure and rules for hygienic purposes. on certain days its very tiring yet underpay and there is no over time pay issued to us
Pros
free meals
Cons
long order list